Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

China Rocked By Another Massive Chemical Explosion, People's Daily Reports

24 posts in this topic

Along with astronaut, lumberjack and electrician .  Being a chemist in China must top the list of most dangerous occupations . Lol

video is down already? wtf

Nah its set to private.

This whole sub-hidden war thats going on is spilling over... September is upon us... *gulp*

1 person likes this

Nah its set to private.

This whole sub-hidden war thats going on is spilling over... September is upon us... *gulp*

shows it here

So this is number 3?  Let's provoke China and see if they'll just try to blow us off the face of the planet, because since the JH started we've been moving military equipment everywhere hoping all of the citizens die and the elite will hide under the ground and then have their way with anyone still alive.  What a bunch of crap.  Is this some false flag crap? 

Daddy, why is the Walmart closed? 

I don't know dear, now don't worry. 

The fact that Walmart bought out by China and they're starting their under new management renovations...like nothing we've seen before in this country.  Our leaders are probably also Red Commies. 

Edited by counterintelligence

The video being posted all over social media and news sites of today's explosion in China is actually from the Tianjin explosion. There has been no video of today's explosion posted any where as of yet.

What if it is Russia attacking them and doing it incognito to set up America? I dunno crazy these days never really know who is behind the curtains. 

What if it is Russia attacking them and doing it incognito to set up America? I dunno crazy these days never really know who is behind the curtains. 

There was a Fireball in the sky before the Explosion in Tianjin, Rod of God? Missile? I have heard it was Revolutionaries, Chinese US soldiers going around blowing up things, Energy Weapons what else? Nukes? lol

We know the Chinese are protesting for Democracy, and Christians are being prosecuted and are getting super pissed at the government. We supposedly have a Chinese friend/associate who knows what is going on in china but no one has heard from him for like 1 or 2 weeks, If I learn anything i'll report it back here.

You know what is funny as well is the whole ordeal with Ukraine / Russia was originally Catholics fighting the Orthodox Christians, the later wanting to go with Russia.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.