Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LSDMTHC

What are your thoughts on Jesus Christ?

146 posts in this topic

What do you think?

“My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”(John 18:36)

Though he has come once in the flesh, and will one day also return in the flesh,
I question with the thoughts of an inquiring mind as to what form does he manifest
in while not in the flesh or human form?

We should realize that we as humans also in the flesh are also reserved for another
form upon ones death. So what shall that form be?

Can you say plasma energy? It's captured in kirlian photography best know as lifeforce.
All matter contains it both organic and inorganic.

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/132/330697167_0382bf6f25.jpg

http://www.brightspark.me/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/MUSHROOM1.gif

On 8/31/2015, 10:37:46, Cryptic Mole said:

Though he has come once in the flesh, and will one day also return in the flesh,
I question with the thoughts of an inquiring mind as to what form does he manifest
in while not in the flesh or human form?

We should realize that we as humans also in the flesh are also reserved for another
form upon ones death. So what shall that form be?

Can you say plasma energy? It's captured in kirlian photography best know as lifeforce.
All matter contains it both organic and inorganic.

i think edgar cayece has some great readings regarding Christ and his lives. you da shit mole. wise man

i think edgar cayece has some great readings regarding Christ and his lives. you da shit mole. wise man

Just sayin what me tinks.

Jesus is the Word made flesh. See, God is so amazing, that His Word is it's own entity. Infact, it was so, and when God spoke, it brought forth the Son. Through the Word, the world and all things were created, except one. Before the week of creation, we read, "And God formed the earth and the heavens", this is the only thing he didn't speak into existance. Everything from that point came from the Word. Why? So you won't break the first commandment and put something up as God when God is God. Was Christ God? As much as the Word is the Son. And Jesus is the promised Messiah, who fulfilled the law by being the lamb sacrafice. If you believe in your heart and profess with your mouth that Christ is Lord, then you shall be saved. God can not co-exist with Sin, but his Word can, and thus the only method He had for direct interface. God is limited by His own will, his choice. To corrupt the purity that we in the faith simply refer to as He or God is actually such a being, you can't put it into words, and the old testiment tells you to not make images of what might be in heaven. A) Because it'll fall short B) That's how idolity starts. Just look at Cathedials for proof. Those things were built while people starved. Hardly how Jesus would've handled it.

Jesus is the Word made flesh. See, God is so amazing, that His Word is it's own entity. Infact, it was so, and when God spoke, it brought forth the Son. Through the Word, the world and all things were created, except one. Before the week of creation, we read, "And God formed the earth and the heavens", this is the only thing he didn't speak into existance. Everything from that point came from the Word. Why? So you won't break the first commandment and put something up as God when God is God. Was Christ God? As much as the Word is the Son. And Jesus is the promised Messiah, who fulfilled the law by being the lamb sacrafice. If you believe in your heart and profess with your mouth that Christ is Lord, then you shall be saved. God can not co-exist with Sin, but his Word can, and thus the only method He had for direct interface. God is limited by His own will, his choice. To corrupt the purity that we in the faith simply refer to as He or God is actually such a being, you can't put it into words, and the old testiment tells you to not make images of what might be in heaven. A) Because it'll fall short B) That's how idolity starts. Just look at Cathedials for proof. Those things were built while people starved. Hardly how Jesus would've handled it.

:cmicsfee::balpk: very well put jedi!

What do you think?

“My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”(John 18:36)

He is my Lord and savior. He has impacted my life and changed it from a life of self loathing hatred and molded it into a life filled with Joy and Love. Something I never had growing up.

1 person likes this

love edgar cayce! his readings are awesome. i have a few podcasts from some experts. very informing!

He is my Lord and savior. He has impacted my life and changed it from a life of self loathing hatred and molded it into a life filled with Joy and Love. Something I never had growing up.

Amen to that. without him i was NOTHING. No one or No thing really got me through it like he did! once you meet him you are his and its a love no one can grasp in this body

Im sure my comment will annoy some but i will answer the question.

He may or may not be the son of god! To me i see modern christianity as corrupt and twisted to the ideals of those who control. ONCE it may have held true meaning and values, but in this day and age its members are paedo's. But this also leads to my belief in god, my understanding of the bible and lots of other things.

I truly believe that JESUS WAS REAL. He existed. Not a figment of someones imagination. But i believe his story was twisted to fit an agenda. As when Constantine, the emperor of Rome started to lose power to religious zealots, he himself became a Christian that meant that the empire became Christian. And so started the game that has been played since. This said i respect the memory of Jesus.

Whoever he (jesus) was. He gained a massive following, And was a massive threat. The romans were losing the population and rebellion was brewing.

Jesus was a mortal man, Who was a great individual. He may or may not have been sent from god, Who knows for sure. But he died and lots of embellishment came after.

-- Pretty sure im not explaining this perfectly but this is my thought, in its rough form. This does not mean i dont believe in a god. I just think the truth is not what we are told.

Edited by Ukshep
2 people like this

Im sure my comment will annoy some but i will answer the question.

He may or may not be the son of god! To me i see modern christianity as corrupt and twisted to the ideals of those who control. ONCE it may have held true meaning and values, but in this day and age its members are paedo's. But this also leads to my belief in god, my understanding of the bible and lots of other things.

I truly believe that JESUS WAS REAL. He existed. Not a figment of someones imagination. But i believe his story was twisted to fit an agenda. As when Constantine, the emperor of Rome, became a Christian it meant that the empire became Christian. And soon after the twisting began. This said i respect the memory of Jesus.

Whoever he (jesus) was. He gained a massive following, And was a massive threat. The romans were losing the population and rebellion was brewing.

Jesus was a mortal man, Who was a great individual. He may or may not have been sent from god, Who knows for sure. But he died and lots of embellishment came after.

-- Pretty sure im not explaining this perfectly but this is my thought, in its rough form. This does not mean i dont believe in a god. I just think the truth is not what we are told.

Agree with lots of it ,but of course, not everything.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.