Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Anyone remember Christopher Dorner?

24 posts in this topic

How Law Enforcement and Media Covered Up the Plan to Burn Christopher Dorner Alive

At approximately 7 PM ET, I listened through a police scanner as San Bernardino Sheriffs gave the order to burn down the cabin where suspected murderer Christopher Dorner was allegedly hiding. Deputies were maneuvering a remote controlled demolition vehicle to the base of the cabin, using it to tear down the walls of the cabin where Dorner was hiding, and peering inside.

In an initial dispatch, a deputy reported seeing “blood spatter” inside the cabins. Dorner, who had just engaged in a firefight with deputies that killed one officer and wounded another, may have been wounded in the exchange. There was no sign of his presence, let alone his resistance, according to police dispatches.

It was then that the deputies decided to burn the cabin down.

“We’re gonna go ahead with the plan with the burner,” one sheriff’s deputy told another. “Like we talked about.” Minutes later, another deputy’s voice crackled across the radio: “The burner’s deployed and we have a fire.”

Next, a sheriff reported a “single shot” heard from inside the house. This was before the fire had penetrated deeply into the cabin’s interior, and may have signaled Dorner’s suicide. At that point, an experienced ex-cop like him would have known he was finished.

Over the course of the next hour, I listened as the sheriffs carefully managed the fire, ensuring that it burned the cabin thoroughly. Dorner, a former member of the LAPD who had accused his ex-colleagues of abuse and racism in a lengthy, detailed manifesto, was inside. The cops seemed to have little interest in taking him alive.

“Burn that fucking house down!” shouted a deputy through a scanner transmission inadvertently broadcast on the Los Angeles local news channel, KCAL 9. “Fucking burn this motherfucker!” another cop could be heard exclaiming.

While live ammo exploded inside the cabin, the deputies pondered whether the basement would burn as well – they wanted to know if its ceiling was made of wood or concrete. They assumed Dorner was hiding there, and apparently wanted to ensure that he would be burned to a crisp. “Because the fire is contained, I’m gonna let that heat burn through the basement,” a deputy declared.

SWAT teams airlifted to the location were told to be ready in case Dorner did manage to escape. “Guys be ready on the number four side [the front of the cabin],” a deputy declared. “He might come out the back.”

Just after 7 PM (4 PM PT), right when the orders were given to deploy the “burners,” the San Bernardino Country Sheriff’s Department Public Information Officer Cindy Bachman hastily gathered reporters for an impromptu press conference. Claiming to know nothing new, she told reporters that she had no idea why the cabin was on fire, or who started the fire. Reporters badgered Bachman for information, but she had none, raising the question of why the presser was convened when it was.

<snip>

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/how-law-enforcement-and-media-covered-plan-burn-christopher-dorner-alive

I felt compelled to look this story up and post after reading about the man shot at 50 times by the cops in CA. When this happened to Dorner, I was listening to the scanners and everything the guy wrote in this story is completely true, I heard it myself. I can't tell you how horrified I was when I heard them saying this. I was hearing them murder someone and couldn't do a damn thing about it! I know people will say this is old news, but I followed this case from start to finish. The cops had shot other people while in pursuit of Dorner on their "manhunt".

http://www.scpr.org/news/2014/02/04/41990/dorner-manhunt-lapd-officers-who-shot-at-2-women-v/

These were 2  women. Talk about a wtf moment there, too! One was 71 years old!

Anyway, it's amazing how much we can push to the backs of our minds when delving into the world of CT. I hadn't thought of this case in a long time and wanted to pull it out of the memory hole.

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

The court of law is corrupted and flawed. 

It is terribly corrupted and flawed, if you can make it there alive!

Memory hole. Orwell would be shocked by the sheer volume of information we encounter. The Ministry of Truth relentlessly bombards us with ever-changing Newspeak and Doublethink. We now mostly suffer from Groupthink and Christopher Dorner is now an Unperson.

Memory hole. Orwell would be shocked by the sheer volume of information we encounter. The Ministry of Truth relentlessly bombards us with ever-changing Newspeak and Doublethink. We now mostly suffer from Groupthink and Christopher Dorner is now an Unperson.

It is amazing how much info we encounter. Sometimes I'll be reading something and it makes me remember some other atrocity I've forgotten about, like this one. Freaking sad, really.

As soon as they started the manhunt for him I predicted he would die in a fire.

Just like .........

Simbionese liberation Army (  shot teargas in the house they died in a fire )

Rage in Philadelphia ( dropped a tear gas bomb on a house that exploded and burn down a block )

Gordon Kahl (  shot tear gas then died in a fire )

Waco ( we all know what happened there)

Those are just a few instances off the top of my head.  The American public isn't stupid some of us just seem to have a short memory .

The people in charge aren't  so  inept that they keep making the same mistake over and over .

Those events show a definite method of operation .

edit;  Another thing those events have in common is they were all shown on national TV .   Almost as if they were sending a message ?

Edited by Falling down

That's just one guy trying to expose corruption. What about the others? How many Scientists, Bankers, Lawmakers, Military, Astronomers, Ect - have been killed?

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=145

http://www.stevequayle.com/?s=146

Anyone remember that Creepy phone call by that scientist who was fearing for his life, that was recorded live on air? Police surrounded him and shot him to death. - Can any of you guys find the video and post it?

The soldiers that supposedly killed Bin Laden, all died.

I am sure most of these Hits/Assassinations could be disregarded, because they are your most basic criminal behavior to cover up something, but which of these are part of the Grand Conspiracy?

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

The court of law is corrupted and flawed. 

I think the system works. BUT its way to open to corruption. Its like many things such as gun control. Its not everyone thats the problem but the select few who Either shoot up a place OR set someone up in court for profit. Lame they are...

Edited by Ukshep

I think the system works. BUT its way to open to corruption. Its like many things such as gun control. Its not everyone thats the problem but the select few who Either shoot up a place OR set someone up in court for profit. Lame they are...

Hi Uk yes maybe in some areas nd for some people it works but it criminalizes the poor and lets the rich get away with murder:) <3

As soon as they started the manhunt for him I predicted he would die in a fire.

Just like .........

Simbionese liberation Army (  shot teargas in the house they died in a fire )

Rage in Philadelphia ( dropped a tear gas bomb on a house that exploded and burn down a block )

Gordon Kahl (  shot tear gas then died in a fire )

Waco ( we all know what happened there)

Those are just a few instances off the top of my head.  The American public isn't stupid some of us just seem to have a short memory .

The people in charge aren't  so  inept that they keep making the same mistake over and over .

Those events show a definite method of operation .

edit;  Another thing those events have in common is they were all shown on national TV .   Almost as if they were sending a message ?

"Show of Force" is the message, remember the Boston Bombings, and how many police looked for them. 30k 40k?

- I heard this guy in the intro to a song, I had to find out who he was post it in text -

The function of that police action, those interventions in Central America and the Middle East, it is system sustaining. It is to maintain that overall system. And you don’t look at the particular cost, I can demonstrate to you that in every single bank robbery, in every single case practically, the cost of the police was more than the actual money the robbers took from the bank.

Does that mean “Oh you see, there’s really no economic interest involved then. They’re not protecting the banks, the police are just doing this because they’re on a power trip or they’re macho or they’re control freaks, that’s why they do it”.

No, of course there’s an economic interest, of course they’re defending the banks, of course. Because if they didn’t stop that bank robbery, it would jeopardize the entire banking system. You see, there are people who believe the function of the police is to fight crime, that’s not true. The function of the police is social control and protection of property.

— Michael Parenti

Also - I can see mini Waco events happening in the states, people standing their ground and not leaving their homes to these foreclosures coming up, everyone is broke.

People are going to fight back.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.