Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

POLICE IN AMERICA ARE NOW NOTHING MORE THAN STATE SPONSORED CRIMINALS

3 posts in this topic

After my last post about or loving police I felt the need to post this .

11377500_671806792920095_1899399823_n.jp

Well America, it’s here. We now have a police state in the United States of America. We now have the criminal element among us. It’s not, the drug lords or users. It’s not the gangs or terrorists. We all see them in broad daylight. The real criminals are hidden in plain sight. Although that protective layer is slowly being removed. Unless you have been living under a rock for the past few years, you should know by now that the real “terrorists” and threat to your freedoms are the police.

Read the whole post here : http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/61626

Now don't give me this shit that cops are not all bad, I understand that as true . But But But as many see it those that are called good cops are guilty by association when they protect their buddies in blue . 

1 person likes this

After my last post about or loving police I felt the need to post this .

11377500_671806792920095_1899399823_n.jp

I like it.

I don't want to go in to it too much but most are dicks. I have had a gun pointed at my face on several occasions.

No, I wasn't breaking the law or resisting.

1.) Carving a Halloween pumpkin alone at home. They came inside with guns drawn saying there were children screaming inside the house.

2.) Dog barking so I opened the front door. Cop with gun in my face saying, "Why are you running?" Sat outside on the curb for an hour in the cold with handcuffs. In my underwear. There was a stolen car on the street in front of the house. They kept trying different tactics to get me to get inside the car to move it.

3.) Pulled in my friends driveway, another gun in my face. Supposedly there was a prowler around.

Edited by VonLud

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.