Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Teen Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl… Then Tells Police His SICK 4-Word ‘Excuse’

6 posts in this topic

Way do we put up these sickos ? Raping a grown woman is bad enough but a child is the lowest . It's a shame that this country will lock up someone like these sickos to only release them in only a years time . The courts know they will repeat the same crime again . It's all about money !

People who believe they are ENTITLED, never recognize or experience the consequences of their actions…because there is an excuse for EVERYTHING! So they do what they want…whether it’s right or wrong…and blame another, FULLY believing someone else needs to take care of it. THIS is the offspring of Liberalism.

Teen Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl… Then Tells Police His SICK 4-Word ‘Excuse’

It seems as if much of this world has devolved into a state of crime that is only comparable to the mean streets of the fictional city of Gotham — as seen in the Batman movies — where criminals commit disgusting, brutal acts of crime all day long and children can’t even walk down the street alone.

A vile teenager in Tulsa, Oklahoma, proved that point when the parents of an innocent 8-year-old learned that a 17-year-old thug had raped their little girl.

But the worst part? When the rapist was questioned by police why he did it, his response was, “She asked for it.”

Read the whole post here : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/08/27/teen-rapes-8-year-old-girl/

Edited by CSB

Why do people insist on posting shit that is old news... Granted it is shameful, I saw this in the news about 1-2 weeks ago..

Why do people insist on posting shit that is old news... Granted it is shameful, I saw this in the news about 1-2 weeks ago..

Sorry guy but it caught my eye and I am all over the net and I have never seen it before . This was just posted August 27 to day is the 30 .

Edited by CSB

Sorry guy but it caught my eye and I am all over the net and I have never seen it before . This was just posted August 27 to day is the 30 .

No biggie, it is I saw that article on face book, like I said about 1-2 weeks ago LOL..  The bastard is sick period, and needs to hung from him balls from a tall tree..

And it should be posted and reposted on every F*n forum in the country to make sure it gets the coverage it needs. Everyday its a new story about some black criminal getting gunned down by the cops (but he was unarmed) THIS is a real crime that deserves the kind of national attention the black lives matter BS gets.

Oh ya, and if that little rant didn't clue you in, this is also the first I have heard of it, and I read national news daily off the google news stream. The main reason I am a member here is to see what MSM fails to cover.

-Arnie L

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.