Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UILANI

Hello fellow flouncers

28 posts in this topic

Thanks for having me. 

Be kind and I will be ever so kind.

Hurts my heart but it is time to move on.  

I like how this is a smaller forum. Any one else I know here these days? hi falling down

I like how this is a smaller forum. Any one else I know here these days? hi falling down

Wat up girl ?

Wat up girl ?

hey friend not much got banned for the 2 time for no reason super butt and heart hurt. Besides that hawaii has 3 cat 4 around us a lil worried, The baby is ok. Went er for bronchitus found out that thing hanging in my throats almost completely severed beyond repair and it hurts cant take the medicines they gave puke it up lol. 

How have you been I never knew you were here :)

Enjoying myself here. It's nice quiet and civil.  It's been pretty cool all summer the grandkids are still the greatest thing in the world. 

But I have to ask how did you hurt your  uvula?

or do I want to know? Lol

Enjoying myself here. It's nice quiet and civil.  It's been pretty cool all summer the grandkids are still the greatest thing in the world. 

But I have to ask how did you hurt your  uvula?

or do I want to know? Lol

Coughing hard from bronchitis :( I am stoked you had a good summer:)

Coughing hard from bronchitis :( I am stoked you had a good summer:)

Hope you feel better, don't let it progress to pneumonia .

1 person likes this

Mahalo nui aloha . I will miss lop but hey its life. Like that first break up one ever has and all they want to do is cry, mope and eat ice cream yep thats the plan. 

Conspiracy theorists sometimes prove to be true, and the main stream media knows about it but chooses to ignore it and have the rest of us ignore it.  Oh well there's no news like bad news.  CT: where the controversy never sleeps!

1 person likes this

Conspiracy theorists sometimes prove to be true, and the main stream media knows about it but chooses to ignore it and have the rest of us ignore it.  Oh well there's no news like bad news.  CT: where the controversy never sleeps!

You are correct except most CT's stem from actual events. But the tricky part about being on forums is that sometimes people add in things of their personal opinion that gets meshed in with the original thought. Bad for us to allow that to happen:) Thank you for commenting have a glorious day. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.