Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

How I know I'm behind the times.

5 posts in this topic

Hi, it's Jedi. Nice to see ya, and thanks for clicking this. I'm gonna just kinda ramble for a moment, and let the whole world have a the opprotunity to have an ear.

Since I was young, I've found myself ahead of the curve but behind the pack. It's a strange. But whatever. You know also what I remember from childhood? The right to bare arms. See, I grew up south of the masion dixion, so this might not be relatable to all, but down here, we understood the calibur of respect a gun deserved. See what I did there? That was awesome, but me pointing it out wasn't. You know what else isn't awesome? Gun restrictions. I'm on the record about not wishing to ever hold or even have the right to hold a firearm. I'm not someone that qualifies to be honest (and neither is Cheny, but he gets to be VP e.e), but that's the beauty of the second amendment. It's a right, and if you chose to take that right, that's awesome. Here's why:

When you live in a society where you and the neighbor(s) you can trust are allowed to hold a firearm, the crime rate is reduced. Because no one wants to get shot in the knee. And don't make it out like home defense or neighbor intervention ends in death. That is waaaaaaaaaaaay more rare than a disable and call the cops shot (as opposed to the recent police responses! Am I right?).

Look it up, if I'm lying. Most people that know how to weild a firearm, do not desire to kill some punk ass for trying to steal a tv, but that knee, will be a reminder for the rest of days, "Don't steal shit, stupid." And even that's extreme. You can find where the gun owner doesn't even fire, just forces the criminal into a state of submission to wait for the police for proper arrest becaust no one wants to take a .45 to the knee, or anywhere else. 

So the gun laws increase in prohibits, and the crime increases. The school shootings become a thing. Why? Shouldn't gun laws be preventing this shit? Or are they the cause? See, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and this movement to destroy the second amendment, these are good ppl with good hearts and ideas, that are paving a road straight to hell. Like 4 lanes wide. Maybe 6. >.> Each side, not total. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States 

Notice the more powerful the nation in the eye of the beast, the more people per capita are imprisioned? Why?

WARNING! JEDI GONNA SAY SOME RELIGIOUS SHIT!

Fair warning, right? K, I think it's because that's Satan's fate, so he enjoys having humans act as these flesh demons to imprision man. GITMO is like Satan's strip club. The sites we don't know about, those are his brothals. I tell ya, he enjoys bringing the pain. Some people will be like, "he wants you to learn" and I'll tell ya, I knew the guy, know the guy, and the only thing he wants you to know, is how bad hell fire hurts.

Religious Zone Ended.

Look at what america does to her own. What Israel does to her own, oh, i mean, the palistianes (you know many bible believing, God loving, Jews/Christians/Muslims they slayed for thst piece of land smaller than Rhode Island? Too many, that's how many.), what is this obsession with oppression? 

Well, it's that road. Paved with good intentions. The Jewish people should inhabit Jersaleum (and did peacefully for thousand and some change of years) and all of that situation is just one clan, one group of inbred families profiting off the problems that 100 years ago didn't exist, and not like idenity theft, because tech got better, but like suicide bombers because everyone is twisted up in hating eachother if thier defination of God might not match. But is that really it? Are they really killing us because of our faith or freedom? Freedom of the most imprisioned population on the planet? 

I know most (if not all) of you here already know this. So what's the point?

A) to clarify my position, because this "oh, he's just a troll/hater" because we don't see eye to eye is getting old. Like wearing acid wash jeans, bro. Cool in the 80s, but now you're just crazy. 

B) I have a stalker fan base, and I like to drop truth bombs on them.

C) If it hits anyone as new, then I did my job. Some people doubt my work, but I build things you (not you reading, unless you're a B e.e) can't even comprehend. I'm broken, not stupid. 

3 people like this

Hi Jedi, I'm moving your post to the Main Forum, because it is definitely on topic. Prisons are a for profit business and one of the fastest growing "industries" here in the U.S.  Wherever you find oppression, you also find a select group of people making money from it. Monsanto is trying to control the entire food supply, the Central Bankers control the money supply and yet others are positioning themselves for control of the water, big pharma gives us drugs that make us sick and seldom heal anything while trying to take away the right to use supplements and herbs through Codex Alimentarius. All media is now controlled by 5 corporations, I believe. If you cross reference stockholder information for all of these things, it  leads back to the same groups assisted by government making laws against our best interests.  The enemy is inside our gates, whether their intentions are good or not, I am not so sure about that.  All I know is that regardless of intent, facts are facts and the oppression is getting worse daily.  The people I know personally who want to get rid of the second amendment are bullies and could not care less if I'm left defenseless because of their insane drive to control me. It doesn't stop with the 2nd amendment, the controllers are like an octopus with their tentacles into everything we need to survive.

Biometrics is also a fast growing industry and amounts to more oppression, it's going to be one of their main tools and I think everyone already sees that coming. 

The question is, how do you stop them? I'm almost afraid to ask that question because dissent can be twisted into so many meanings thanks to the laws that are in place. I'm so tired of being sick and tired of them, but we have to keep fighting or just give up.  If I am anything, it's persistent. 

1 person likes this

Hi Jedi, I'm moving your post to the Main Forum, because it is definitely on topic. Prisons are a for profit business and one of the fastest growing "industries" here in the U.S.  Wherever you find oppression, you also find a select group of people making money from it. Monsanto is trying to control the entire food supply, the Central Bankers control the money supply and yet others are positioning themselves for control of the water, big pharma gives us drugs that make us sick and seldom heal anything while trying to take away the right to use supplements and herbs through Codex Alimentarius. All media is now controlled by 5 corporations, I believe. If you cross reference stockholder information for all of these things, it  leads back to the same groups assisted by government making laws against our best interests.  The enemy is inside our gates, whether their intentions are good or not, I am not so sure about that.  All I know is that regardless of intent, facts are facts and the oppression is getting worse daily.  The people I know personally who want to get rid of the second amendment are bullies and could not care less if I'm left defenseless because of their insane drive to control me. It doesn't stop with the 2nd amendment, the controllers are like an octopus with their tentacles into everything we need to survive.

Biometrics is also a fast growing industry and amounts to more oppression, it's going to be one of their main tools and I think everyone already sees that coming. 

The question is, how do you stop them? I'm almost afraid to ask that question because dissent can be twisted into so many meanings thanks to the laws that are in place. I'm so tired of being sick and tired of them, but we have to keep fighting or just give up.  If I am anything, it's persistent. 

The question is, how do you stop them?

You can't stop them. It is the way God used to separate us. The fact that we want no part of their actions is the answer.  

How to change things? 

If the majority truly wants to change things. The only way to do it is get involved in politics at your local level .  Do your research and vet your candidates . Vote  Big money out long before it gets a chance to run at the federal level .

As for guns  despite what gun grabbers think .

" I'm not planning on shooting anyone

and they won't shoot me because I got a gun "

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.