Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

25 things we normally do, but the Bible forbids:

19 posts in this topic

Finally, a reason to post this:

Also, the cross is the gift that makes it to where while God isn't happy with you eating bacon, he won't send you to hell for it. It was more a health thing anyways. There are health laws and spirit laws in the bible for a reason. After knowledge was taken from man in the flood, collaypse, planet x, w/e you want to call where we lost track of all our advanced tech (the common people. Those Lizardmen are tricky. But even if you kill em all, it's way harder to kill an idea, ya know?). But yeah, if you got faith, you'll be alright. It's not what goes into the mouth that condems a man, but what comes out of it. That is, to deny the Christ. And that brings it to where i get to post this:

Skip to the 2 minute mark for relevence.

Asking forgiveness does not get you to heaven. Repenting does.

Then the thief on the cross next to Jesus was lied to. I mean, can't repent when you're dead in an hour. Heart felt? Untested. God always tests. And that's why you should accept the Gift of Salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ, and realize your works to achieve purity are but filthy rags before the Lord. Yes, go forth and sin no more, but people trip up all the time. They arn't condemned for slipping. Shit, Peter slipped three times in under half a day. You think he's in hell right now? People don't get it. It's a gift, from a personal friend, Jesus Christ, to give you the pass outta hell. Now, because we know this, we should be as Christ like as possible, thus Christian, but to say it takes the Cross + Repentence is preaching works. It devalues the Cross and one's true accepting of the Gift and recognition that Christ is Lord. By accepting the salvation in Christ, and living as Christ like as possible from that moment, that's as close to repentence as one is expected, and anything else is a lie. Judas was murdered by the Apostles and they're all in heaven now, no lie and hyper ackward for the first century.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
1 person likes this

Then the thief on the cross next to Jesus was lied to. I mean, can't repent when you're dead in an hour. Heart felt? Untested. God always tests. And that's why you should accept the Gift of Salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ, and realize your works to achieve purity are but filthy rags before the Lord. Yes, go forth and sin no more, but people trip up all the time. They arn't condemned for slipping. Shit, Peter slipped three times in under half a day. You think he's in hell right now? People don't get it. It's a gift, from a personal friend, Jesus Christ, to give you the pass outta hell. Now, because we know this, we should be as Christ like as possible, thus Christian, but to say it takes the Cross + Repentence is preaching works. It devalues the Cross and one's true accepting of the Gift and recognition that Christ is Lord. By accepting the salvation in Christ, and living as Christ like as possible from that moment, that's as close to repentence as one is expected, and anything else is a lie. Judas was murdered by the Apostles and they're all in heaven now, no lie and hyper ackward for the first century.

No, he clearly repented. The change in the man was evidence of his forgiveness.

Edited by thedudeabides

Well darn, I'm damned for fashion.

:IBPlzqK:

The Gelflings are naturally fashionable. You're good.

The Gelflings are naturally fashionable. You're good.

Sweet!
I don't have to give up my acid washed skinny jeans.

:chuckle:

Sweet!I don't have to give up my acid washed skinny jeans.
:chuckle:

lol fashion rules are diffrent for ladies than they are for gentlemen.

On 8/30/2015, 4:28:38, Last1oftheJedi said:

lol fashion rules are diffrent for ladies than they are for gentlemen.

Agreed. :wink:
Gender swapping clothes are... strange.
That should be on the list.

caitlyn_3418029b.jpg

I knew them all. Hard to live that way. I grew up with allot of those rules. My mom was super devout christian typical hypocrite. I like bacon real bacon I am sorry god but turkey just do not cut it and turkey was the only bacon we had growing up.

Ok

and this caught my eye I quoted it before. I told some one on lop its better to cum inside a the belly of a whore then it is to spill it on the floor he was a religious wacko obsessed with the church yet had not single iota of what the bible says. 

Genesis 38:9 reads:

“And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother’s wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.”

Translation: I don’t know how to explain this exactly . . . Just use a condom!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.