Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

MH370 Still A Mystery

22 posts in this topic

I still believe this plane has been hijacked and is very much intact. 
That being said,in previous posts I said I was in the aerospace industry for years.
 I said that all aircraft parts are serialized and have specific part numbers.  What I'm saying is every component on that wing part has a serialized number that is permanently affixed and is traceable. They knew within 24 hours that part was not from that plane. 
Just like every other thing that they want us to forget about, let it die in the sea of main stream media. 
There has never been an aircraft of that size just disappear , that I can find anyway. 
There is way too much technology for tracking objects moving through our skies. 
From land based radar to military and civilian satellites there is a seamless grid watching every move. Not to mention the tracking technologies implemented on the aircraft itself. 
I just wanted to refresh everyone's memory. 

<Snip>

Tomorrow marks one month since a piece of a Boeing 777 washed up on the Indian Ocean island of La Réunion, but French investigators are no closer to confirming that the part came from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. In fact, leaks from within the investigation suggest that the part might not have come from the plane at all.

Such a conclusion, if confirmed, would constitute a shocking reversal. At the time of the discovery, it was generally accepted that the wing segment, a so-called “flaperon,” could only come from MH370: Boeing engineers confirmed that the part was from a 777, and MH370 was the only 777 to have gone missing. Aviation experts declared that serial numbers on the flaperon would allow it to be definitively linked to the missing plane within 24 hours. When that deadline passed, news outlets told readers that the ID should be nailed down within a few days. Then by the following week.

What was holding things up, it turned out, was that the ID plate that should have been attached to the inboard edge of the flaperon was missing. And that was not the only problem. According to the New York Times, Boeing and the National Transportation Safety Board found that the object did not match Malaysia Airlines’ maintenance records.

The waters were muddied on August 6, when Malaysia’s prime minister, Najib Razak, announced that experts examining the flaperon in France had “conclusively confirmed” that it was from the plane. Minutes later, the French prosecutor in charge of the case, Serge Mackowiak, contradicted Najib and stated that confirmation would require further tests. Around the world, however, many prominent news outlets, including CNN and the BBC, went with Najib’s more confident-sounding claim.

The story briefly faded from the public eye. Then, on August 21, the French news outlet La Dépêche ran a report citing sources within the investigation who indicated that the technical examination of the flaperon had ended without the hoped-for evidence being found. A few days later, Le Monderan a report that echoed the Times’ earlier reporting: “[M]aintenance work that Malaysia Airlines has indicated it carried out on the flaperon does not exactly match that observed on the discovered piece.”

http://sgtreport.com/2015/08/about-that-airplane-part-that-was-supposed-to-solve-the-mh370-mystery/

Boeing engineers confirmed that the part was from a 777, and MH370 was the only 777 to have gone missing

I love the logic behind this statement. I read the same story but on a different new site http://gizmodo.com/the-case-of-the-mh370-wing-segment-keeps-getting-weirde-1727429146 

Check out the comments section regarding the growth of the barnacles on the wing section. While I am sure not every person posting in a comment section is an expert (probably very few of them actually) there is enough agreement about the scenario needed for the barnacles to attach that makes this look like a plant to me.

The serial plate being gone is just too much of a coincidence to overlook in this case (not that I believe much in coincidence anyway)

While MH370 might be the only 777 to have gone missing it surely was not the only one ever built. The thing to do now is start looking at the various dead planes laying around the world and see which one is missing that wing section.

I am unsure about other countries, buy the US has very stringent paperwork requirements on parts, maintenance, etc for aircraft.

-Arnie L

Call me a realist. But I will wait till all the evidence both ways is presented before I start speculating .

1 person likes this

I love the logic behind this statement. I read the same story but on a different new site http://gizmodo.com/the-case-of-the-mh370-wing-segment-keeps-getting-weirde-1727429146 

Check out the comments section regarding the growth of the barnacles on the wing section. While I am sure not every person posting in a comment section is an expert (probably very few of them actually) there is enough agreement about the scenario needed for the barnacles to attach that makes this look like a plant to me.

The serial plate being gone is just too much of a coincidence to overlook in this case (not that I believe much in coincidence anyway)

While MH370 might be the only 777 to have gone missing it surely was not the only one ever built. The thing to do now is start looking at the various dead planes laying around the world and see which one is missing that wing section.

I am unsure about other countries, buy the US has very stringent paperwork requirements on parts, maintenance, etc for aircraft.

-Arnie L

I'm not sure about the maintenance but I believe you have to be certified through Boeing.

I do know that every component on that flap has a permanent serialized part number.

The part is comprised of several components. The saying in the field is the parts are traced from the ground to the air. The meaning of that statement is, from the ore the metal is made of to the part flying on the plane. This is a standard practice for all flight flight critical parts. So on the back side of that aluminum skin and those composite sections there are identifying and traceable numbers that identify that part to a particular aircraft, even if that section was changed out for maintenance. The part would have been purchased from Boeing and issued to that aircraft. 

Call me a realist. But I will wait till all the evidence both ways is presented before I start speculating .

It seems you will be waiting a long time because there are only two pieces of evidence we are sure of . One MH 370 disappeared with a whole lot of people on board.

Two No one seems to know what the heck happened to it.  

It seems you will be waiting a long time because there are only two pieces of evidence we are sure of . One MH 370 disappeared with a whole lot of people on board.

Two No one seems to know what the heck happened to it.  

Yep that is  two pieces of evidence .  The third one is that's the only 777  to crash in the Pacific/ Indian Ocean .

While I don't care to speculate about where the flapperion came from .  I don't mind speculating how the French  investigators can verify where it came from .  Airplane parts as noted have a serial number. There are a limited number of 777 parts .  I assume what they're doing is tracking down and verifying all the other parts  by serial number .  If everything else is accounted for and that one isn't they will conclude it came from MH 370 .

Edited by Falling down

Yep that is  two pieces of evidence .  The third one is that's the only 777  to crash in the Pacific/ Indian Ocean .

While I don't care to speculate about where the flapperion came from .  I don't mind speculating how the French  investigators can verify where it came from .  Airplane parts as noted have a serial number. There are a limited number of 777 parts .  I assume what they're doing is tracking down and verifying all the other parts  by serial number .  If everything else is accounted for and that one isn't they will conclude it came from MH 370 .

That's not how it works, process of elimination I mean. 

The components that the flap is comprised of, their serialized part numbers are already in a data base. All they had to do is remove the rivets to reveal the numbers on all components. Before that flap was installed the numbers were entered into that database. All aircraft assemblies, specially flight critical have every component of that assembly documented. They do this in case of failure of one or more components that make up that assembly. In 24 hours they knew what they had where, what aircraft it belonged to, and what company manufactured the assembly and or components for Boeing. They do not even need the manufacturers ID Plate to do this.

That's not how it works, process of elimination I mean. 

The components that the flap is comprised of, their serialized part numbers are already in a data base. All they had to do is remove the rivets to reveal the numbers on all components. Before that flap was installed the numbers were entered into that database. All aircraft assemblies, specially flight critical have every component of that assembly documented. They do this in case of failure of one or more components that make up that assembly. In 24 hours they knew what they had where, what aircraft it belonged to, and what company manufactured the assembly and or components for Boeing. They do not even need the manufacturers ID Plate to do this.

Your source said the identification tag was missing .  There is a  limited number of those parts  and the manufacturers serial number are recorded  that serial number is then recorded by every seller and buyer of new and used parts .

I never said it would be simple .  I said they will be able to figure it out from the process of  elimination .

Your source said the identification tag was missing .  There is a  limited number of those parts  and the manufacturers serial number are recorded  that serial number is then recorded by every seller and buyer of new and used parts .

I never said it would be simple .  I said they will be able to figure it out from the process of  elimination .

serialized, that means every part number is incremental, as to say no two numbers are the same. If the tag was missing the unique part number of the components for that assembly would allow for instant id. It is allready stored in a database. 

serialized, that means every part number is incremental, as to say no two numbers are the same. If the tag was missing the unique part number of the components for that assembly would allow for instant id. It is allready stored in a database. 

The manufacturer tracks all commercial airline parts for maintenance records. When the parts fail  they are then able to analyze that part and parts from the same production run to check for stress, fatigue  or other material defects .

Here's something that someone should actually run with .  If that is not 370s flapperion  and no other serial numbers are unaccounted for .

Is the possibility  could've come from a different type of aircraft or be counterfeit. 

Maybe they should look for a made in China emblem on it ?

The manufacturer tracks all commercial airline parts for maintenance records. When the parts fail  they are then able to analyze that part and parts from the same production run to check for stress, fatigue  or other material defects .

Here's something that someone should actually run with .  If that is not 370s flapperion  and no other serial numbers are unaccounted for .

Is the possibility  could've come from a different type of aircraft or be counterfeit. 

Maybe they should look for a made in China emblem on it ?

with the barnacles growing on that flap it must have come off the horizontal of a sub:ph34r: :chuckle:

with the barnacles growing on that flap it must have come off the horizontal of a sub:ph34r: :chuckle:

I must've missed that Barnacle claim ?

Do you have a link ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.