Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunpar

Life IS Good : Your Choice : Your Attitude

2 posts in this topic

It's morning here in the northeast of the USA. It's rather overcast and the temperature is 66 F. I extend to all who stop by today and read this a day that is best suited to them. May you be safe and also consider how your actions, whatever they might be, affect others. I'm not saying to stop. I'm saying to be aware of how you might affect others. I have done this and to a certain degree many still don't have a clue of who I am as a person. When you extend a "lift" to others as some of you have come to know the term, know that with this action the energy has been stirred, so to speak. Allow that energy to dissipate around you unconditionally. This is the field you have created around you just by sharing yourself. Share in a way that your intimate, as I call it, vortex (others may call it holy spirit) wraps around you, yet does not harm you as it vacillates unconditionally within your own thought processes. This is your electromagnetic inner force energy which acts also as your surface guide.

~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZCqkBDeaU8

2 people like this

The empty chair : The tears?

I cherish the memories washed with salt
as they stream down my now knowing face.

What was cannot be present ever more.

^V^ Sunpar ^V^

copy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.