Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Black Lives Matter chant at the Fair

11 posts in this topic

how about all lives matter... selfish mother suckers

:balpk:

I actually heard a  talking head   on CNN claim someone was racist for saying   "all lives matter"?  It is comments like those that could get Trump elected .

Sheriff links "Black Lives Matter" movement to slain deputy

After a white Houston sheriff's deputy was ambushed and fatally shot by a black man at a gas station, the sheriff linked the killing to heightened tension over the treatment of African-Americans by police, citing the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

Shannon J. Miles, whose criminal record includes convictions for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct with a firearm, was to be arraigned Monday in the shooting of Darren Goforth, a 10-year veteran of the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Miles' arrest Saturday came less than 24 hours after authorities said heambushed Goforth at a suburban Houston Chevron station.
-----
"Our assumption is that he (Goforth) was a target because he wore a uniform," the sheriff said.
-----
"We've heard Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter. Well, cops' lives matter, too," Hickman said Saturday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/darren-goforth-killing-sheriff-cites-black-lives-matter-movement/

This whole Black Life's Matter has gotten way out of hand.. I heard a audio clip on Hannity of two people talking.. They say when we hang a white person from a tree, and kill some cops. Then people will finally start to wake up, and realize what is really going on in the black community.... Bull shit, the white community will not stand by much longer and take anymore of this shit... When it starts, their will be massive blood, shed in the black community... I do not support violence of any skin color, I'm just calling it as I see it..

This whole Black Life's Matter has gotten way out of hand.. I heard a audio clip on Hannity of two people talking.. They say when we hang a white person from a tree, and kill some cops. Then people will finally start to wake up, and realize what is really going on in the black community.... Bull shit, the white community will not stand by much longer and take anymore of this shit... When it starts, their will be massive blood, shed in the black community... I do not support violence of any skin color, I'm just calling it as I see it..

I heard about that.
Found the link here:

BLACK ACTIVISTS CALL FOR LYNCHING AND HANGING OF WHITE PEOPLE AND COPS
During the show, callers clearly call for “lynching” and “killing” of white people.
-----

An unidentified black man said “when those mother f**kers are by themselves, that’s when when we should start f***ing them up. Like they do us, when a bunch of them ni**ers takin’ one of us out, that’s how we should roll up.”  He said, “Cause we already roll up in gangs anyway. There should be six or seven black mother f**ckers, see that white person, and then lynch their ass. Let’s turn the tables.”

They conspired that if “cops started losing people,” then “there will be a state of emergency.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/28/black-activists-called-for-lynching-and-hanging-of-white-people-and-cops/

I'm not sure if they're just very short sighted or if they're paid or both.
When police quit because their jobs are too dangerous who do they think they'll be replaced with?
When 13% of the population attacks 75% of the population who do they think will win?

I heard about that.Found the link here:

During the show, callers clearly call for “lynching” and “killing” of white people.
-----

An unidentified black man said “when those mother f**kers are by themselves, that’s when when we should start f***ing them up. Like they do us, when a bunch of them ni**ers takin’ one of us out, that’s how we should roll up.”  He said, “Cause we already roll up in gangs anyway. There should be six or seven black mother f**ckers, see that white person, and then lynch their ass. Let’s turn the tables.”

They conspired that if “cops started losing people,” then “there will be a state of emergency.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/28/black-activists-called-for-lynching-and-hanging-of-white-people-and-cops/

When police quit because their jobs are too dangerous who do they think they'll be replaced with?
When 13% of the population attacks 75% of the population who do they think will win?

When cops quit their jobs, it will be up the people to take control... Kinda of like a civilian military...Ya Right, but the military will be the ones to take over, then all hell will break loose.

1 person likes this

When cops quit their jobs, it will be up the people to take control... Kinda of like a civilian military...Ya Right, but the military will be the ones to take over, then all hell will break loose.

Yes! Why don't they get that? They're creating more of exactly what they're protesting.
I keep saying the new federal police force won't be made up of pacifists carrying kittens.

I heard about that.Found the link here:

-----

I realize that the black lives matter people are a very vocal minority, but they really play into the stereotype that minorites are not very intelligent,

BLM rhetoric: We need to go kill us some cops, that will show them.

Reality: Cops shoot every black person they encounter on sight, mention the rhetoric above and skate away on a self defense plea.

Fact is this has NOTHING to do with color. This is economic. And anyone who grew up poor, driving junk cars, living in crappy neighborhoods knows you get targeted, regardless of the color of your skin.

If the idiots would follow a uniting tactic such as economics rather than a decisive one like race they might actually get somewhere.

-AL

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.