Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

LOL NASA Fakery

333 posts in this topic

Normally, I would put this stuff on grav's thread - but this is just too damn funny and deserves its own thread.  Watch at 18:57:

2 people like this

This is still my favorite though:

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

Or maybe this one?

Well the moon does look really fake, so most likely the earth is as well.
Very poorly done!

1 person likes this

This one is VERY good too.  I can't make a decision of which one is the best.

Of course, NASA says this is a faked image - but based on the sloppiness above, I'm guessing it's very real.

I usually stay out of these flat earth/space aint real/fake nasa things but im starting to take in info and not care. You see if Space is fake. It would explain why we are not generally going into space as a species yet, Only the select few. Plus something about picturing your on a flat planet and everything around you is fake including space can give you a type of clarity during meditation that can help you break free. True or not its useful.

Dont know why i wrote this post, it seems to lack real points but meh, Take it.

2 people like this

Gonna have to find free play time to watch these, some old, some new, all fakes, nuttin' to view.

Never A Straight Answer

Not A Single Achievement

1 person likes this

It sounds like Jeranism is going through an anger phase. He has every right along with the rest of us considering how much money is appropriated for the space program er photoshop. Maybe the shills have turned up the heat but at least YT hasn't taken down his vids. My gut tells me that it will all be over soon enough so NASA doesn't need to do much damage control. The false flags are even more sloppy than before and I've experienced more glitches in the matrix of late.

I know, I know, we've been hearing how it's falling apart, the war of good vs. evil has been won, etc, etc, but the stuff they are pulling these days is quite amateurish or maybe it's always been so and the veil is just getting lifted a little higher.

That Adam guy in the first vid is just talking out his ass. Seriously, this is the caliber of people/robots at NASA? He's just stringing words together and doesn't say anything!

http://evenews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/image00.png

Normally, I would put this stuff on grav's thread - but this is just too damn funny and deserves its own thread.  Watch at 18:57:

This is absolute garbage. I have looked at the ISS, and watched as the Space shuttle docked through  a telescope. Every single bullshit thing he points out can easily be explained. Considering the major flaw in his statement of where are the "satelites" Dumbass they are over 100 miles away.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.