Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

Long exposure to tiny amounts of Monsanto’s Roundup may damage liver, kidneys!

5 posts in this topic

It amazes me that decades after chemicals are released to run rampant through our organs, they study the effects only after complications arise.
 I remember a neighbor had 6 big live oaks killed by his next door neighbor spraying some climbing vines on his chain link fence. 
The rain washed the round up down a little slope and the water settled at the base of the huge trees. 
 If that chemical cocktail could wipe out trees that were over 2ft in diameter a small amount can't be good for humans.
 I am no friend of Monsanto and they are no friend of ours. 

<snip>
Background
Glyphosate-based herbicides (GBH) are the major pesticides used worldwide. Converging evidence suggests that GBH, such as Roundup, pose a particular health risk to liver and kidneys although low environmentally relevant doses have not been examined. To address this issue, a 2-year study in rats administering 0.1 ppb Roundup (50 ng/L glyphosate equivalent) via drinking water (giving a daily intake of 4 ng/kg bw/day of glyphosate) was conducted. A marked increased incidence of anatomorphological and blood/urine biochemical changes was indicative of liver and kidney structure and functional pathology. In order to confirm these findings we have conducted a transcriptome microarray analysis of the liver and kidneys from these same animals.

Results
The expression of 4224 and 4447 transcript clusters (a group of probes corresponding to a known or putative gene) were found to be altered respectively in liver and kidney (p < 0.01, q < 0.08). Changes in gene expression varied from −3.5 to 3.7 fold in liver and from −4.3 to 5.3 in kidneys. Among the 1319 transcript clusters whose expression was altered in both tissues, ontological enrichment in 3 functional categories among 868 genes were found. First, genes involved in mRNA splicing and small nucleolar RNA were mostly upregulated, suggesting disruption of normal spliceosome activity. Electron microscopic analysis of hepatocytes confirmed nucleolar structural disruption. Second, genes controlling chromatin structure (especially histone-lysine N-methyltransferases) were mostly upregulated. Third, genes related to respiratory chain complex I and the tricarboxylic acid cycle were mostly downregulated. Pathway analysis suggests a modulation of the mTOR and phosphatidylinositol signalling pathways. Gene disturbances associated with the chronic administration of ultra-low dose Roundup reflect a liver and kidney lipotoxic condition and increased cellular growth that may be linked with regeneration in response to toxic effects causing damage to tissues. Observed alterations in gene expression were consistent with fibrosis, necrosis, phospholipidosis, mitochondrial membrane dysfunction and ischemia, which correlate with and thus confirm observations of pathology made at an anatomical, histological and biochemical level.

Conclusion
Our results suggest that chronic exposure to a GBH in an established laboratory animal toxicity model system at an ultra-low, environmental dose can result in liver and kidney damage with potential significant health implications for animal and human populations.

http://www.ehjournal.net/content/14/1/70

I wounder if they rent apartments on Mars ?  http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/images/smilies/newsmilies/spaceman.gif  I am so ready to get off this planet !

Even here in my home town Glyphosate has been found in tap water and in the Mississippi river samples tested . But this info is hush hush .

This whole town of 22,000 is surrounded by corn and soybean fields . The small farmers here have found Glyphosate in their well water and pond samples . Birth defects in just about everything living ! Frogs, Fish, Birds, Bugs, Farm animals and people have been found over the last few years !  

Death by Monsanto = The executioner . 

I think I read somewhere that this Glyphosate is considered by the military industrial complex as a soft kill weapon .  

Google search for Glyphosate is considered by the military industrial complex as a soft kill weapon

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Glyphosate+is+considered+by+the+military+industrial+complex+as+a+soft+kill+weapon   Interesting to say the lest !

I wounder if they rent apartments on Mars ?  http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/images/smilies/newsmilies/spaceman.gif  I am so ready to get off this planet !

Even here in my home town Glyphosate has been found in tap water and in the Mississippi river samples tested . But this info is hush hush .

This whole town of 22,000 is surrounded by corn and soybean fields . The small farmers here have found Glyphosate in their well water and pond samples . Birth defects in just about everything living ! Frogs, Fish, Birds, Bugs, Farm animals and people have been found over the last few years !  

Death by Monsanto = The executioner . 

I think I read somewhere that this Glyphosate is considered by the military industrial complex as a soft kill weapon .  

Google search for Glyphosate is considered by the military industrial complex as a soft kill weapon

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Glyphosate+is+considered+by+the+military+industrial+complex+as+a+soft+kill+weapon   Interesting to say the lest !

I wonder if these scientist fathers concocted agent orange!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.