Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Illegal in the US: Washington State – 25K Girls Face Female Genital Mutilation

8 posts in this topic

Muzzies must be the sickest people on this planet !! 

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is against the law in the U.S., yet, Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers is putting her state in the same category as Cameroon, with 25,000 girls, in that state alone, facing FGM. Stats from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), 2014, point to 150,000 to 200,000 America girls, at risk for forcible Female Genital Mutilation.

Read the whole post at : http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2015/08/illegal-in-the-us-washington-state-25k-girls-face-female-genital-mutilation/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Edited by CSB
1 person likes this

But it's a Beautiful religion! Incredible that so many of the PTB igNORE this  complete evil! There is not one single thing About this that's sociably redeemable. Nada. "Oh, but Mohamed gave women te right to property". Sure - but at 1/3rd the worth of males. They wear the burka because we cherish them so much... and to keep them from being Raped. Yeah, Blame the Victim much?#@#?@ I say anyone that supports these sickos should be just as guilty as they are! How can anyone not SEE this for what it IS? Evil.

:sad:

Sick bastards... :( if that happened to me, the men in the family had better never sleep again... I'd cut them off while they slept for doing that. OMG! I am enraged! And yes I am aware the woman are in on it too... sick, just sick...

Sick bastards... :( if that happened to me, the men in the family had better never sleep again... I'd cut them off while they slept for doing that. OMG! I am enraged! And yes I am aware the woman are in on it too... sick, just sick...

Yes, group think is a horrible and dangerous thing.

1 person likes this

The price some will pay to worship a faults god . My hart gos out to the girls, the pain must be tremendous .

1 person likes this

Sadly, it's the women in their families that drag them to have this done, and Hold Them Down while they torture them. I'd be completely without family, and glad OF it! :akomjiis:

How do poor refugees on welfare have the money to travel back home to mutilate their children?

From the link:
In 2013, United States federal legislation titled, the Transport for Female Genital Mutilation Act, was amended in order to prohibit transporting a girl abroad for the purpose of undergoing FGM. Violation carries up to a five-year jail sentence for perpetrators, the same as that for those who commit FGM in the U.S. Source: Clarion Project

Up to five years? That's it? Unbelievable!
The article didn't say how many have actually been prosecuted when found out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVZXgXLBTLw A young Egyptian girl enduring female genital mutilation  (dude doesn't wash his hands/family watches/no anesthetic/unhygienic etc.... (from op main link)

fubar

aka fuked up beyond all recognition

all this makes me sad, and this one really gets to me also, however there is some news that the parents were not going to marry her off, but had an offer. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY4gNBf2n3o 11 Year Old Child Bride Speaks Out Before Being Killed 

She seems very smart, besides the alla part, but I suppose she wasn't yet exposed to Christ, so maybe he will have mercy. 

New Details Emerge In Case Of Nada al-Ahdal, 11-yr-old Who Fled Arranged Marriage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGUJnLbc9io (says it may be just publicity, however maybe it was to raise awareness)

11% of children marries before age 15, 48% before age 18

Still no fbi all over there busting all the pedos, so another truth comes out that they really are not out to bust pedos as they could lock up (lets here it... at least 60% of their population, if not more..

So well either way you look at it, 60% of adult population in Yemini are pedos. In the us its said its about 1 in 14, according to ars comments on this thread 215k User CP Site Infiltrated By Fed Using Malware

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.