Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

It was MY PARENTS

26 posts in this topic

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/26719i4D6A47FE90514E58?v=mpbl-1CSB born December 31 1953  I confess to I am a old hippie that never adjusted .

But.... it wasn't ME or my generation that "got sucked into the massive lies" ... it was MY PARENTS, who were thrown together by WWII and the American Dream ... who were selfish, beyond reason because they lived through the horror of the "great depression" and hoarded their wealth instead of sharing it ... the Hippies, weren't motivated by MONEY ... they wanted to get "back to the Garden" ... the word "stress" wasn't invented till the 70s because our parents DEMANDED that we be "Successful" ... that was the only thing they were willing to help us do ... they were mortified by our desire to return to "the simple life"

Hippies, did not create any laws, they opposed being controlled, they didn't get political until recently when we finally got the kids raised ... they refused to wear suits or cut their hair, or to send their kids to school to be programed, they rejected "the central system" ... They were the original Anarchists ...Independent but willing to die for the right of everyone to BE Independent too ... the society that we envisioned was self sufficient, we had no need for governance, we do unto others as we would have them do unto us ... and we know how to defend our families

Hippies NEVER drank tap water once it was chlorinated, and fluoride was added, we always ate organic food,(that's what we were raised on) we were in our late 30s when "additives" showed up in food ... we fed them to our kids, because we didn't know better, and told they made our lives "easier" and better ... it gave us more time to get programed by the TV . Hippies don't watch TV ... they party and share their experiences freely... Yuppies don't like their honesty or the fact that they seem so well adjusted and comfortable living close to Nature and happy.

Hippies saved them Selves ... from stress, and debt and GMOs and are saving themselves from the inevitable collapse of this illusion ... because we are still thinking straight, we didn't drink the koolaide, or eat pink slime, our brains are still functioning, we don't need someone... some ORG or "party" to tell us how to save ourselves from being sucked into the black hole of WWIII ... we can't "stop the system" if the majority of you support it ... but we don't have to join it either ... we have and exercise our FREE WILL and you have that same opportunity to "save your SELF"

and the reason I feel so good about "the Hippies" and being one, is because I refuse to participate in this deception and not to become part of "the silent majority" but to contribute what I experienced that works by becoming Independent ... that inspires all of Humanity to do the right thing, and after the wicked kill off the wicked and the meek old Hippies, inherit the Earth as its Keepers, you'll thank the Hippies for not selling the Natural Man out... you are fortunate indeed, if there is an old Hippie in your family, because you KNOW they are prepared for every circumstance, and welcome the challenges of life, with open arms .

And just a added note old hippies are not dead we just smell that way !  http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/animated%20emoticons/Funny%20Animated%20Emoticons/white%20funny%20tongue.gif

2 people like this

That's why all the hallucinogenic drugs were outlawed, because they brought you
so close to the truth.

1 person likes this

That's why all the hallucinogenic drugs were outlawed, because they brought you
so close to the truth.

Ah chit I am out of greens !

1 person likes this

On 8/29/2015, 10:50:39, CSB said:

Is this a woman with a goatee ?

Not sure what it is! The guy on the right forgot to wear a shirt under his jacket. The Brits got it right though, dressing like dandies. You're a little older than me but not by much! I might be a little too nostalgic.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/624_351/images/live/p0/1c/6b/p01c6bx6.jpg

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/26719i4D6A47FE90514E58?v=mpbl-1CSB born December 31 1953  I confess to I am a old hippie that never adjusted .

But.... it wasn't ME or my generation that "got sucked into the massive lies" ... it was MY PARENTS, who were thrown together by WWII and the American Dream ... who were selfish, beyond reason because they lived through the horror of the "great depression" and hoarded their wealth instead of sharing it ... the Hippies, weren't motivated by MONEY ... they wanted to get "back to the Garden" ... the word "stress" wasn't invented till the 70s because our parents DEMANDED that we be "Successful" ... that was the only thing they were willing to help us do ... they were mortified by our desire to return to "the simple life"

Hippies, did not create any laws, they opposed being controlled, they didn't get political until recently when we finally got the kids raised ... they refused to wear suits or cut their hair, or to send their kids to school to be programed, they rejected "the central system" ... They were the original Anarchists ...Independent but willing to die for the right of everyone to BE Independent too ... the society that we envisioned was self sufficient, we had no need for governance, we do unto others as we would have them do unto us ... and we know how to defend our families

Hippies NEVER drank tap water once it was chlorinated, and fluoride was added, we always ate organic food,(that's what we were raised on) we were in our late 30s when "additives" showed up in food ... we fed them to our kids, because we didn't know better, and told they made our lives "easier" and better ... it gave us more time to get programed by the TV . Hippies don't watch TV ... they party and share their experiences freely... Yuppies don't like their honesty or the fact that they seem so well adjusted and comfortable living close to Nature and happy.

Hippies saved them Selves ... from stress, and debt and GMOs and are saving themselves from the inevitable collapse of this illusion ... because we are still thinking straight, we didn't drink the koolaide, or eat pink slime, our brains are still functioning, we don't need someone... some ORG or "party" to tell us how to save ourselves from being sucked into the black hole of WWIII ... we can't "stop the system" if the majority of you support it ... but we don't have to join it either ... we have and exercise our FREE WILL and you have that same opportunity to "save your SELF"

and the reason I feel so good about "the Hippies" and being one, is because I refuse to participate in this deception and not to become part of "the silent majority" but to contribute what I experienced that works by becoming Independent ... that inspires all of Humanity to do the right thing, and after the wicked kill off the wicked and the meek old Hippies, inherit the Earth as its Keepers, you'll thank the Hippies for not selling the Natural Man out... you are fortunate indeed, if there is an old Hippie in your family, because you KNOW they are prepared for every circumstance, and welcome the challenges of life, with open arms .

And just a added note old hippies are not dead we just smell that way !  http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/animated%20emoticons/Funny%20Animated%20Emoticons/white%20funny%20tongue.gif

I had you figured for a hippie. I also think you may have eaten the brown acid ? LoL

I was a pretty groovy cat back in my day !!! 

Edited by Falling down

I had lots of hippie friends in the 60s and 70s, never thought they were right in the head. I was drawn to their love of nature and peace, but rejected the other stuff. My other friends were frats and future yuppies. Too uptight and into impressing everyone with their stuff. So I was a GDI in college and today. Still friends with them all. This generation of millenials, poor kids. They don't know how great it was to grow up in the era of The Lone Ranger and Bullwinkle T. Moose and The Twight Zone. I bet I spent a whole 3 hours a week watching tv! 

We HAD to go outdoors, which was fine and dandy with us. 

I miss my parents.

This thread need's some music .

Edited by Falling down

I had lots of hippie friends in the 60s and 70s, never thought they were right in the head. I was drawn to their love of nature and peace, but rejected the other stuff. My other friends were frats and future yuppies. Too uptight and into impressing everyone with their stuff. So I was a GDI in college and today. Still friends with them all. This generation of millenials, poor kids. They don't know how great it was to grow up in the era of The Lone Ranger and Bullwinkle T. Moose and The Twight Zone. I bet I spent a whole 3 hours a week watching tv! 

We HAD to go outdoors, which was fine and dandy with us. 

I miss my parents.

Shit, and now I'm out of green...lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.