Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Fearing a Repeat of 2008 Fiasco Team Hillary Looks to Chop Off Joe Biden’s Balls

5 posts in this topic

I like this picture ! Kinda says it all .

http://3m12dd41gw8bqlgg62dfsvyl.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/witch.jpg

If you listened to the Clinton political machine back in early 2008, the queen in waiting was as invincible as the 18-0 New England Patriots who only had to beat the upstart New York Giants in the Super Bowl to make history. The heavily favored Patriots choked, going down 17-14 to a wild-card team in one of the greatest upsets ever. Just a little more than four months after the Pats collapsed, Hillary Clinton conceded the Democratic party nomination to a young hustler from Chicago named Barack Obama. It was a crushing humiliation to an anal retentive narcissist who was hellbent on making history as the first female U.S. president and haunts her to this day. Now, with the Dems having made what in hindsight appears to be a catastrophic decision to go all in on Hillary even though she would take the whole party down with her if she imploded again, history is on the verge of repeating itself.

Read the whole post at DownTrend : http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/fearing-a-repeat-of-2008-fiasco-team-hillary-looks-to-chop-off-joe-bidens-balls

2 people like this

There's something oddly satisfying about this statement:

Hillary Clinton conceded the Democratic party nomination to a young hustler from Chicago named Barack Obama. It was a crushing humiliation to an anal retentive narcissist who was hellbent on making history as the first female U.S. president and haunts her to this day.

When I think about ballsy men, Joe Biden doesn't come to mind. In fact, the only one with bigger balls than Hillary in the political arena would be Donald Trump, a prickly thorn in her side.

When I think about ballsy men, Joe Biden doesn't come to mind. In fact, the only one with bigger balls than Hillary in the political arena would be Donald Trump, a prickly thorn in her side.

ROTFLMAO! Serious "Testicular fortitude" the Wicked Witch has, undoubtedly. Not sure if I'd rather not see her or Biden against him. Biden is kinda scary, imagine that dribbling fool in the White House - EEEK, who would be working all the puppet sticks? Oh, wait - "Trust me, HE has a BIG STICK!" - aaagh, term number 3!@$@!#$! :akomjiis:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.