Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

breaking 666

9 posts in this topic

I have an evil power within me directed towards evil as the I Am That I Am
sometimes uses evil to accomplish his will.

Did you know this?

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (‭Revelation‬ ‭13‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. (‭Revelation‬ ‭12‬:‭12‬ KJV)

I have an evil power within me directed towards evil as the I Am That I Am
sometimes uses evil to accomplish his will.

Did you know this?

Are you saying that Yahweh is actually Satan?

Are you saying that Yahweh is actually Satan?

No, not at all, but God sometimes uses evil to accomplish what he wants done. He
tells them to do whatever he wants done, and they gladly do it with no questions
asked.. It is actually scriptural. I just don't know where it is at the moment. If you
research it, you'll find it yourself.

No, not at all, but God sometimes uses evil to accomplish what he wants done. Hetells them to do whatever he wants done, and they gladly do it with no questions
asked.. It is actually scriptural. I just don't know where it is at the moment. If you
research it, you'll find it yourself.

Yeah, I'm kind of confused at the moment.  I've been seeking the truth lately, and it keeps changing.  At one moment, Yahweh is the name of God that's been hidden from us.  Then the next moment, I stumble upon research that suggests Satan is tricking us into believing Yahweh is the true father.  So, I'm somewhere in the middle right now.  However, I think it's necessary for each and every person on this planet to seek the truth.  The truth ties into God in my opinion.  All of the conspiracies on this planet seem to tie right back into God.  It just looks like we haven't been told the true story.  I'll keep searching until I get it right!

This was not thread to be replied to in all honesty, posts was at 2666 so I decided to break it, that's why I, let me break it, and lock it down, anyway, don't make a "religion out of it" dry humour, have fun btw, LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.