Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

The Fake Viriginia Reporter Shooting

9 posts in this topic

They took it down already.

But we can see the bloody bodies of the Boston bombing all over Youtube. It's obvious they fucked up, accused a puppet, cause that shooter was white, i've seen the vid, and now they gotta bury this thing while still using the fear it created to pass some more gun laws. Not even pistols are safe anymore! Hunting rifles only! and only up to a certain calibur and clip size. I bitch about this as someone that has no desire to own a gun. It's not my gig, promise. But it is a right for americans to own firearms and they've perverted it into making it to where a pellet gun is gonna have restrictions before 2020.

2 people like this

But we can see the bloody bodies of the Boston bombing all over Youtube. It's obvious they fucked up, accused a puppet, cause that shooter was white, i've seen the vid, and now they gotta bury this thing while still using the fear it created to pass some more gun laws. Not even pistols are safe anymore! Hunting rifles only! and only up to a certain calibur and clip size. I bitch about this as someone that has no desire to own a gun. It's not my gig, promise. But it is a right for americans to own firearms and they've perverted it into making it to where a pellet gun is gonna have restrictions before 2020.

:angry: Really? Have seen real time high def color photographs of "bloody bodies". Care to explain why there are no detached arms and legs lying all over the damn place since they were blown apart by the dozens. ALLEGEDLY! Man do unthinking sheep bug me! :angry:

:angry: Really? Have seen real time high def color photographs of "bloody bodies". Care to explain why there are no detached arms and legs lying all over the damn place since they were blown apart by the dozens. ALLEGEDLY! Man do unthinking sheep bug me! :angry:

You can't even read and you're calling me unthiniking sheep, Satan. People like you are what is wrong with existance as a whole.

You can't even read and you're calling me unthiniking sheep, Satan. People like you are what is wrong with existance as a whole.

:akomjiis:

Civility people!

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/coc/

2. Respect your fellow Posters
This may sound hard to some im sure but you should respect your fellow posters. Especially the ones that you disagree with or that disagree with you. Remember they came to whatever conclusion they did on the many topics through learning and absorbing information. And we cant all take the same path of learning so while they may have come to a very different conclusion as opposed to what you have that does not mean they should not be respected.

Edited by Cinnamon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.