Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rain

Food In Brazil: Brazilian Food That You Have To Try

6 posts in this topic

He is totally wrong about açaí. It is not made from guaraná, It is made from açaí, a palm fruit from the Amazon.

Interestingly, the fruit is 90% seed and only 10% fruit which is very dry. The locals will beat thousands of the fruit with a huge piece of wood and water to release the pulp. The pulp is not very sweet so sugar is added.

Have a member in another forum who has been traveling through there >4 years.  Currently he's boating down the Amazon and I read his blogs - he eats anything.  Oh the pretty parrot - OH!  Oh noes - not the monkey!!  snakes, bugs any fish he can catch - piranaha - and then he said he was out at night and he said this jumped out of the water and hit him in the face (guess after he headlamp)  - payara or dog tooth fish - freaking things have lots of big long teeth.  And he ate that too.

could you link me? I'd be very interested.

Also, why haven't you found my to my place? I miss you.

If,perchance to enjoy something different, you could be interested, I could PM the link at ION.

could you link me? I'd be very interested.

Also, why haven't you found your way to my place? I miss you.

If,perchance to enjoy something different, you could be interested, I could PM the link at ION.

Damn this no edit anon function

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.