Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Obama's Presidental Firsts

4 posts in this topic

Has there *ever* been a president that was so obsessed how popular he is? How much of a "legacy" he would be leaving? Or one whose "fans" were constantly on about how wonderful he is? Even if he were a rock star, he'd have to have *DONE* something to earn this, you think?

Gods, my soon to be ex even was so smitten with him that it was passed on to Creepy Uncle Joe! The first interview with the VPs - my wife actually SAID "Jo Biden ROCKS!".

I almost hurled. Thank gods Both are almost over - I survived marriage, not sure we'll make it through the rest of this term ;-)  :akomjiis::balk2:

Well we know one thing...Obummer has a presidential solution to everything...he N-rigs it.  Of course, Paula Deen got knocked off the food network for a comment that was proper to the time in which she grew up.  But the liberal N* of this era had better wiseup, because we are on to the whole baseless race bating game. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.