Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

9.9 Million A Day Keeps The Boogyman Away

50 posts in this topic

This tells how smart the illunatics/ CIA really are. They create Isis and then spend 9.9 million a day to fight them.
 I would suspect the creation was not cheap either. Nothing like spending our tax money creating enemies and spend more fighting said created enemy. 

Illunatics motto;
We screw the other fellow and pass the savings on to you. :chuckle:

The Pentagon has spent nearly $4 billion fighting Islamic State across Syria and Iraq since operations began a year ago, according to statistics released this week. The average daily cost of the campaign is $9.9 million, or $6,785 a minute.
A colossal $3.7 billion in expenses have been racked up since the campaign began on August 8, 2014 up to August 15 of this year.

President Barack Obama authorized a bombing campaign against the Islamic State (IS, also known as ISIS/ISIL) last year, sending 3,400 American soldiers to Iraq to advise and train Iraqi forces.

http://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve

One of the problems I have is people that do not study history .

Terrorist attacking  Western states. Began in the 1970s. So extrapolate those funds back 30+ years.

That's why many of the  millennia  generation  have no idea of what is actually going on . 

Because for most of this generation terrorism started on September 11, 2001 .  They prefer to dismiss the previous 40 years of terrorism because it might hurt their cause.

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

While the US government's meddling, scheming has made a bad thing infinitely worse, the means to counter it would cost so much less it's criminal to ignore them.

IMO, the main mistake (or deliberate obfuscating) is refusal to acknowledge the enemy, and thinking that they can bolster the "good" enemy, make them even more "friendly", and thereby counter the "bad". They refuse to call Islam what it is, a religion diametrically opposed to democracy, and utterly incapable of "coexisting" with other belief systems by it's own fundamental tenants.

Yes, freedom of religion - but when Every version of this madness is counter to all freedom, it's ultimate goal to subjugate or destroy all other systems of belief and law. There IS, apart from some Alawites (which of course are considered Apostates by every other strain of Islam) no "good, 'Golden Rule'" version OF it.

So the only real way to stop this "Jihad til we Win or Die trying" is to get those people to Leave the religion, and no more converting TO it. The current batches - Watch every thing the Obvious Suspects do, shut down their obvious gathering places, stop all this BS of lying to the masses that it isn't what it is.

:balk2:

One of the problems I have is people that do not study history .

Terrorist attacking  Western states. Began in the 1970s. So extrapolate those funds back 30+ years.

That's why many of the  millennia  generation  have no idea of what is actually going on . 

Because for most of this generation terrorism started on September 11, 2001 .  They prefer to dismiss the previous 40 years of terrorism because it might hurt their cause.

What you mean is the false flag of 911, beams cut with nano thermite. A third building not even hit by an aircraft. The beginning of the Boogyman chase. Most all ' terrorism' was created by a western society meddling in the affairs of civilizations far older than theirs. Most fighting was between Sunni Shite. The problem started a lot longer than 40 years ago, try the crusades. 

While the US government's meddling, scheming has made a bad thing infinitely worse, the means to counter it would cost so much less it's criminal to ignore them.

IMO, the main mistake (or deliberate obfuscating) is refusal to acknowledge the enemy, and thinking that they can bolster the "good" enemy, make them even more "friendly", and thereby counter the "bad". They refuse to call Islam what it is, a religion diametrically opposed to democracy, and utterly incapable of "coexisting" with other belief systems by it's own fundamental tenants.

Yes, freedom of religion - but when Every version of this madness is counter to all freedom, it's ultimate goal to subjugate or destroy all other systems of belief and law. There IS, apart from some Alawites (which of course are considered Apostates by every other strain of Islam) no "good, 'Golden Rule'" version OF it.

So the only real way to stop this "Jihad til we Win or Die trying" is to get those people to Leave the religion, and no more converting TO it. The current batches - Watch every thing the Obvious Suspects do, shut down their obvious gathering places, stop all this BS of lying to the masses that it isn't what it is.

:balk2:

i know of Islamists being converted and dropping bombs on their heads due to contrary belief doesn't convert them. Western civilization has destabilized the whole Middle East. Saudi's still chop people's heads off for goodness sakes and are predominately Muslim. Are we bombing them, no they were converted by the petrodollar. I love my country but tptb who really control it are warmongers and it is we the people who will suffer the wrath of the monsters like Isis, which it created. 

Have ya ever wanted to say "fuck all this ct shit?"
Well I'm saying it right now!

well not exactly in those words I would say " to heck with all this ct crap!" 

What's crap is that we have to be lied too and used in order for some elite scumbags to live off us like the parasites they are. 

What you mean is the false flag of 911, beams cut with nano thermite. A third building not even hit by an aircraft. The beginning of the Boogyman chase. Most all ' terrorism' was created by a western society meddling in the affairs of civilizations far older than theirs. Most fighting was between Sunni Shite. The problem started a lot longer than 40 years ago, try the crusades. 

No that's not what I meant .   Terrorism  i'm talking about is the Athens airport massacre, the Munich Olympics  and the African embassy bombings to name a few .

I don't buy your line of reasoning on the World Trade Center .  But I know better than to argue it people are way too passionate about their hundreds of different believes in why they came down .

Edited by Falling down

well not exactly in those words I would say " to heck with all this ct crap!" 

What's crap is that we have to be lied too and used in order for some elite scumbags to live off us like the parasites they are. 

My point was that no one knows which way to look anymore. So much bullshit
keeps coming down the pike, that nobody knows what's true and what's not
anymore. It just keeps getting piled on so thick that no one can dig down to
the bottom for any real truth. It's all about keeping the masses confused, and
we all took their bait, but I'm not anymore!!!

I guess it's back to my older style posting, and about the things that are really
important. Not all this confusion...

1 person likes this

i know of Islamists being converted and dropping bombs on their heads due to contrary belief doesn't convert them. Western civilization has destabilized the whole Middle East. Saudi's still chop people's heads off for goodness sakes and are predominately Muslim. Are we bombing them, no they were converted by the petrodollar. I love my country but tptb who really control it are warmongers and it is we the people who will suffer the wrath of the monsters like Isis, which it created. 

Sadly, being Nice to them doesn't work either. They are expressly forbidden to have Friends that aren't Muslims. No matter how much our "leaders" suck up to them, they still won't like us.

No that's not what I meant .   Terrorism  i'm talking about is the Athens airport massacre, the Munich Olympics  in the African embassy bombings to name a few .

I don't buy your line of reasoning on the World Trade Center .  But I know better than to argue it people are way too passionate about their hundreds of different believes in why they came down .

Did you know that the terrorism you spoke about was mostly committed by Palestinians recruited from refuge camps, who had lost their land due to western incursion. 

In 1947, the United Nations granted the Jewish immigrants in Palestine 55% of the Palestinians' homeland, even though they then represented less than 1/3 of the population and had purchased less that 5% of the land. This partition left the Palestinians with only 45%.

Terrorism is wrong, let me clear that up. But when you destabilize countries, displace millions from their homeland.( Case in point: look at the wave of refugees flooding Greece from Syria. ) There are going to be those who stand up and fight because everything they had to loose is gone. I mean the Strategic bombing is killing lots of civilians is that not a form of terrorism? 

Did you know that the terrorism you spoke about was mostly committed by Palestinians recruited from refuge camps, who had lost their land due to western incursion. 

In 1947, the United Nations granted the Jewish immigrants in Palestine 55% of the Palestinians' homeland, even though they then represented less than 1/3 of the population and had purchased less that 5% of the land. This partition left the Palestinians with only 45%.

Terrorism is wrong, let me clear that up. But when you destabilize countries, displace millions from their homeland.( Case in point: look at the wave of refugees flooding Greece from Syria. ) There are going to be those who stand up and fight because everything they had to loose is gone. I mean the Strategic bombing is killing lots of civilians is that not a form of terrorism? 

Yes I was  aware of the root causes of terrorism .  One thing you should remember is the Middle East has been boiling cauldron of war since the Roman empire .

You  said "  there are going to be some who stand up and fight ".

I am even OK with that .

What I'm not OK with is their tactics of fighting.    When they decided to use the tactics of  blowing up buses killing innocents along with women and children to attain their goals .  In preplanned specific attacks ignoring fighters and targeting the innocence.

I decided it was time to go kill them and I had reached this decision by 1980 .

If they are going to act like animals they should be treated like animals.  Gandhi was under the same encroachment he chose different tactics .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.