Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

IS A 2.5 MILE WIDE COMET DUE TO HIT EARTH THIS SEPTEMBER 2015?

29 posts in this topic

https://youtu.be/4IJeRsBxCYA

Published on Aug 21, 2015

Is a Comet or Asteroid on a collision course with earth? Recent Information suggest a comet is expected to hit the earth between September 15-28, 2015. This information was leaked by a NASA insider. Foreign minister of France three times publicly announced at a White House press conference a 500-day countdown to “climate chaos”, which will end on September 24, 2015. Is this why JADE HELM 15 is currently doing exercises in America. Coincidentally ending on the same date of Sept. 15, 2015.

Both NASA and the Federal Emergency Management Agency have been preparing for a global catastrophe…

NASA has launched its ’Hypothetical Asteroid Impact Scenario’, while FEMA’s begun stockpiling on emergency supplies. Is an asteroid Armageddon just around the corner?

Lets take a look at what Nostradamus and a few other Prophets have to say about a large object coming from space. Could there be a connection to what these Prophets are saying, and what we are experiencing now?

LIKE SHARE and COMMENT
We always want to know what YOU think!

SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
http://www.youtube.com/c/TheWTFFiles

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
https://twitter.com/x_TheWTFfiles_x

I am not scared ! ; but I do believe that we are on the eve of something big . Whether it's this Comet, Asteroid, Alien invasion, Monetary crash, Martial Law, or a Military take over .

Humanity will survive but not with out the pains in doing so . The best we can do now is to be prepared for the what if .

It will not be the Strongest nor the Most Intelligent that Survives, but Those That are Most Able to Adapt to the Change .

Youknow

https://youtu.be/4IJeRsBxCYA

Published on Aug 21, 2015

Is a Comet or Asteroid on a collision course with earth? Recent Information suggest a comet is expected to hit the earth between September 15-28, 2015. This information was leaked by a NASA insider. Foreign minister of France three times publicly announced at a White House press conference a 500-day countdown to “climate chaos”, which will end on September 24, 2015. Is this why JADE HELM 15 is currently doing exercises in America. Coincidentally ending on the same date of Sept. 15, 2015.

Both NASA and the Federal Emergency Management Agency have been preparing for a global catastrophe…

NASA has launched its ’Hypothetical Asteroid Impact Scenario’, while FEMA’s begun stockpiling on emergency supplies. Is an asteroid Armageddon just around the corner?

Lets take a look at what Nostradamus and a few other Prophets have to say about a large object coming from space. Could there be a connection to what these Prophets are saying, and what we are experiencing now?

LIKE SHARE and COMMENT
We always want to know what YOU think!

SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
http://www.youtube.com/c/TheWTFFiles

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
https://twitter.com/x_TheWTFfiles_x

You know, alot of this asteroid talk for September eerily reminds me of all the impending doom that suppose to happen on the end of the Mayan calendar way back on December 21st 2012. That day came and went without so much as somebody slipping on a banana peel. What makes this one so different?

But, (with respect) some folk believe the earth is flat, the moon is a hologram and the sun is a disk.  Some even believe the universe is not real but some form of projection against a type of "dome".  For them it can never be a concern because where will this rock in the sky come from?

Asteroids / meteorites can and did hit earth - just a few months ago there was one in  Nicaragua  in 2014 -

Do I believe the September one will be real? - Nope, I think there is a lot of hype made of this by MSM (I hope)!

Do I believe the September one will be real? - Nope, I think there is a lot of hype made of this by MSM (I hope)!

Please see (great breakdown below) Says March best I ever heard/seen also of the stuff listed, just check it out and you will see what I mean

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 305  Incoming- Planet 7x with Gill Broussard

Youknow

You know, alot of this asteroid talk for September eerily reminds me of all the impending doom that suppose to happen on the end of the Mayan calendar way back on December 21st 2012. That day came and went without so much as somebody slipping on a banana peel. What makes this one so different?

It hasn't been proven wrong yet. (Just expect yearly croakings of major doom. Some year, it might even actually happen.)

It hasn't been proven wrong yet. (Just expect yearly croakings of major doom. Some year, it might even actually happen.)

Some year it will definitely happen .  But as for this prediction I only expect the goal post to be moved again .

But, (with respect) some folk believe the earth is flat, the moon is a hologram and the sun is a disk.  Some even believe the universe is not real but some form of projection against a type of "dome".  For them it can never be a concern because where will this rock in the sky come from?

Asteroids / meteorites can and did hit earth - just a few months ago there was one in  Nicaragua  in 2014 -

Good thought-provoking comments, FA. It's not that we NASA doubters think the world is a disk, that the sky is a dome covering a bio-sphere. At least we're looking and asking.

We just can't understand why no one else questions the Body Scientific, especially physics, which is all theory and no facts -- like gravity, Big Bang, sun as a nuclear furnace, atmosphere not being pulled into the vacuum of space, how water defies logic by clinging to a round earth instead of seeking its own level, how the Hubble even survives in a region of the atmosphere where temperatures range from 2000 to 4000 degrees Fahrenheit, etc. No one knows, no one asks. Except a handful of "crazy" conspiracy theorists. Even other ct-ers think it's crazy to query science. How dare we! Oh, here's a red mark for you, stupid grav.

The Mars rovers send pictures back with red soil and rocks -- and curious figures that resemble rodents and human figures. And people believe that??? The transit of the moon's far side across earth last month was a farce. It's as if they are so confident that they can get away with anything, WHICH THEY CAN, apparently.

I'm to the point that nothing they show us is real. Pictures of earth "from space" are really cgi images Scotch-taped together in a Photoshop lab. They are no more real than the lovely animated movies Disney has given us over the years. Google Earth, Stellarium, etc. not to be accepted as genuine, imo.

Why should I trust any government agency at this point? Asteroids may in fact be heading our way. Or not. Nibiru may be bearing down on us. Or not.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me hundreds of times, take me away in a straight-jacket to the funny farm.

Good thought-provoking comments, FA. It's not that we NASA doubters think the world is a disk, that the sky is a dome covering a bio-sphere. At least we're looking and asking.

We just can't understand why no one else questions the Body Scientific, especially physics, which is all theory and no facts -- like gravity, Big Bang, sun as a nuclear furnace, atmosphere not being pulled into the vacuum of space, how water defies logic by clinging to a round earth instead of seeking its own level, how the Hubble even survives in a region of the atmosphere where temperatures range from 2000 to 4000 degrees Fahrenheit, etc. No one knows, no one asks. Except a handful of "crazy" conspiracy theorists. Even other ct-ers think it's crazy to query science. How dare we! Oh, here's a red mark for you, stupid grav.

The Mars rovers send pictures back with red soil and rocks -- and curious figures that resemble rodents and human figures. And people believe that??? The transit of the moon's far side across earth last month was a farce. It's as if they are so confident that they can get away with anything, WHICH THEY CAN, apparently.

I'm to the point that nothing they show us is real. Pictures of earth "from space" are really cgi images Scotch-taped together in a Photoshop lab. They are no more real than the lovely animated movies Disney has given us over the years. Google Earth, Stellarium, etc. not to be accepted as genuine, imo.

Why should I trust any government agency at this point? Asteroids may in fact be heading our way. Or not. Nibiru may be bearing down on us. Or not.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me hundreds of times, take me away in a straight-jacket to the funny farm.

Just getting  my facts straight. Is it only NASA or do the Russians fake all this with holograms and CGI also ?

On 9/2/2015, 12:12:59, Falling down said:

Just getting  my facts straight. Is it only NASA or do the Russians fake all this with holograms and CGI also ?

What facts? We want facts. All we get is theories which remain unproven.

We'd like, for example, to know why we quit going to the moon 50 years ago. We know why. We never went. The Russians and Chinese go along with the rest of the science community, which is pervasive. Scientists  who speak out against status quo thought have unfortunate accidents, or are murdered in their homes, computer hard drives stolen. Some sites remove threads that dare to question NASA and modern astronomy. Posters who ask too many questions are banned. It's OK to talk about Jade Helm, Hillary and Trump, vaccines, a few other "ct" topics. Doubt NASA, and OMG, the finger-pointing and witch burnings begin. Odd, isn't it?

As you know, Falling down, I suspect you are a shill or fanboy of NASA.

You continually ignore points which expose NASA's many frauds, like this putative passage of the moon. It was a clear message to us: looky looky silly humans. We get tax money to give you cartoons. Not very good ones, but what the heck. Look at the clouds, how they don't move. And the dinky North American continent. And you believe this, this, this, idiotic animation? I pity the fool who does. This is NASA, folks. Make fun of me but let them get away with outright lies? Yes, that's how shilling works. Ignore the proof. Attack the poster.

http://i2.wp.com/www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif?resize=985%2C554

1 person likes this

On 9/2/2015, 12:51:56, grav said:

What facts? We want facts. All we get is theories which remain unproven.

We'd like, for example, to know why we quit going to the moon 50 years ago. We know why. We never went. The Russians and Chinese go along with the rest of the science community, which is pervasive. Scientists  who speak out against status quo thought have unfortunate accidents, or are murdered in their homes, computer hard drives stolen. Some sites remove threads that dare to question NASA and modern astronomy. Posters who ask too many questions are banned. It's OK to talk about Jade Helm, Hillary and Trump, vaccines, a few other "ct" topics. Doubt NASA, and OMG, the finger-pointing and witch burnings begin. Odd, isn't it?

As you know, Falling down, I suspect you are a shill or fanboy of NASA.

You continually ignore points which expose NASA's many frauds, like this putative passage of the moon. It was a clear message to us: looky looky silly humans. We get tax money to give you cartoons. Not very good ones, but what the heck. Look at the clouds, how they don't move. And the dinky North American continent. And you believe this, this, this, idiotic animation? I pity the fool who does. This is NASA, folks. Make fun of me but let them get away with outright lies? Yes, that's how shilling works. Ignore the proof. Attack the poster.

http://i2.wp.com/www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif?resize=985%2C554

So  you avoided answering the question .  You insist on pointing all blame at NASA .  It read's fairly easy  that your main focal point of hate and agenda are solely against America .

Yeah the Russians go along with it by building all the infrastructure to launch make and support rockets just to launch them in the air to nowhere .  

Makes perfect sense ?????

Since you're throwing names around and calling me a Shill.  I will go ahead and call you what many people here think you are " A Nut!!!" .

You hurt your own position by not expanding  your claims to include all space agencies .    Your single-sided bias shows and that  turns many people off from listening to you in the first place .

Now after calling me a  name again. Ask for an apology from me for returning the favor again .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.