Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Talon

Undercover Video Shows the Hidden Ingredient in McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets is Animal Torture

78 posts in this topic

Both McDonald’s and Tyson Foods are on the defensive after an undercover activist showed factory farmers savagely abusing their chickens.

The video ironically comes on the heels of a transparency campaign launched by the fast food giant in which they let consumers know about the ingredients and ethical nature of their food production.

The gut wrenching video is hard to watch. It shows factory farm workers harvesting chickens with a spike on the end of a stick. It also shows workers stepping on the heads of chicken, beating them with sticks, and forcing them to suffer as the die a slow death in a bucket.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/undercover-video-shows-hidden-ingredient-mcdonalds-chicken-nuggets-animal-torture/#f2hCUJr6hs8BqH6p.99

This factory farming practice has been going on for years but the masses don't care where their food comes from. The consumer can stop this by voting with their wallet.

1. Reduce demand by consuming less flesh like once a week...chicken on Sunday.

2, Buy organic free range meat. It costs more but if you reduce consumption then it's not a big deal.

As long as the public accepts poor quality food in exchange for speed and convenience then it will continue until disease like bird flu wipes them all out but by then it will be too late. Remember all those birds that were destroyed in March of this year? Amazingly, the price of eggs did not double so did they really destroy millions of birds? Was there even an epidemic in the first place?

My great uncle would  grab a chicken by the neck walking through the yard and with the flick of the wrist break its neck for the dinner pot .

If you compare the two methods he was far kinder to them .

My great uncle would  grab a chicken by the neck walking through the yard and with the flick of the wrist break its neck for the dinner pot .

If you compare the two methods he was far kinder to them .

Many old timers also placed their heads on the chopping block.
Afterwards they hung them upside down to bleed them. Still
others slit their throats and also hung them by their feet to bleed
them as well.

Many old timers also placed their heads on the chopping block.
Afterwards they hung them upside down to bleed them. Stillothers slit their throats and also hung them by their feet to bleed
them as well.

I know, it's like people can't believe chickens have to die to have KFC ?

What do they think happens at free range chicken farms ?  Do they  give them a blindfold and a cigarette ?

1 person likes this

I remember something about roadkill deer being inedible due to a hormone its body releases during traumamatic prolonged death. Maybe this applies to chickens too? 

I remember my uncle using a hatchet on them on his farm. I don't think they had time to feel pain the way he did it.

I remember something about roadkill deer being inedible due to a hormone its body releases during traumamatic prolonged death. Maybe this applies to chickens too? 

I remember my uncle using a hatchet on them on his farm. I don't think they had time to feel pain the way he did it.

What about mike the headless chicken ?

"

On September 10, 1945, farmer Lloyd Olsen of FruitaColoradoUnited States, was planning to eat supper with his mother-in-law and was sent out to the yard by his wife to bring back a chicken. Olsen chose a five-and-a-half-month-old cockerel named Mike. The axe missed the jugular vein, leaving one ear and most of the brain stem intact.[2][3]

Despite Olsen's failed attempt to behead Mike, Mike was still able to balance on a perch and walk clumsily. He attempted to preen, peck for food, and crow, though with limited success; his "crowing" consisted of a gurgling sound made in his throat.[2]

When Mike did not die, Mr. Olsen decided to continue to care permanently for the bird. He fed it a mixture of milk and water via an eyedropper, and gave it small grains of corn.[2]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken 

I just noticed that the ad banner on this site is offering free coupons for McDonald's. 

Hmmm? The ads respond to thread content? Anyone else see this?

tried to copy and paste it but it won't post.

Edited by Radio

I think that apples to a lot of lifeforms....period :lIRYar3:

I just noticed that the ad banner on this site is offering free coupons for McDonald's. 

Hmmm? The ads respond to thread content? Anyone else see this?

I see no ads..on purpose :chuckle:

But sounds like shep might need to know about this.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.