Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Explanation of Hollywood versus reality on gunshot wounds .

13 posts in this topic

One thing that irritates me to no end .  Is the addition of information gathered from Hollywood  into conspiracy scenarios . I regularly see claims of no blood, no blood mist  and no huge exit wounds  when people are giving evidence to gunshot wounds .

Most of what people  know about gunshots seems to be exclusively from Hollywood .

So here's a link to learn a little more about gunshot wounds .  Pictures of entrance wounds and exit wounds  along with explanations between high-powered rounds and low powered rounds .

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/gunshot-wound-deaths-100661/

Edited by Falling down

I don't understand - it seems that Hollywood produces not only our movies but also our infamous shootings. 

I don't understand - it seems that Hollywood produces not only our movies but also our infamous shootings. 

No it seems that some peoples only experience with gunshot wounds is through Hollywood .

You're entitled to believe our lying governments and their media bit**es.  As for me, I'll assume hoax until it's 100% clear that the story is legitimate.  

How would a court respond to a business organization that has provingly lied about everything and then says, "but this story is really the truth"?  

You're entitled to believe our lying governments and their media bit**es.  As for me, I'll assume hoax until it's 100% clear that the story is legitimate.  

How would a court respond to a business organization that has provingly lied about everything and then says, "but this story is really the truth"?  

What the hell are you talking about ?

yeah your right, abd every car crash is to end with a crazy explosion. if not it's fake. especially diesal gas trucks and oil tankers. I've seen first hand a tanker crash abd it just leaves highway oily... slick... 

:balpk::64pwFDH:

p.s. all glass breaks when thrown or dropped... even the beer bottle I witnessed not breakingbreaking

You are  incorrect. The Location of a wound is what matters. A shot to the abdomin immediately bleeds.

You are  incorrect. The Location of a wound is what matters. A shot to the abdomin immediately bleeds.

Not according to ER doctors that treat gunshot wounds .

For abdominal wounds, it gets a little more complicated. Since there’s so much space in the abdomen for blood to pool, its often extremely difficult to identify just how bad the bleeding is. The larger blood vessels in the abdomen run along the inside of the spine for most of their journey through your body."

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/09/foghorn/a-doctors-and-emts-perspective-on-firearm-wounds/

Edited by Falling down

I have seen wounds through the heart and every bit of blood leach out in the chest cavity. A couple of drops outside the body only.

I saw a 5.56 NATO, entrance wound the you can stick your pinkie in, the exit wound you could stick your fist in. I've seen gut wounds not drip 5 drops of blood and the abdominal cavity fill up. Wounds vary by the internal obstacles, bone.

Most Hollywood blood packs blow outward. A bullet pulls a vacuum along the flesh channel. 

1 person likes this

I have seen wounds through the heart and every bit of blood leach out in the chest cavity. A couple of drops outside the body only.

I saw a 5.56 NATO, entrance wound the you can stick your pinkie in, the exit wound you could stick your fist in. I've seen gut wounds not drip 5 drops of blood and the abdominal cavity fill up. Wounds vary by the internal obstacles, bone.

Most Hollywood blood packs blow outward. A bullet pulls a vacuum along the flesh channel. 

Thank you for your service, you have seen the Butcher's bill . 

Edited by Falling down

Thank you for your service, you have seen the Butcher's bill . 

what is the butchers bill, I can't watch videos

what is the butchers bill, I can't watch videos

my apologies. But from what your description of battle wounds was. I could only assume you had been an actual combat .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.