Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

msm is dumdfounded. Are the people finaly speaking?

12 posts in this topic

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/252066-pollsters-dumbfounded-by-trump

Pollsters dumbfounded by Trump

Polling experts agree on one thing when it comes to Donald Trump’s presidential run: They’ve never seen anything like it.

The billionaire businessman’s dominance of the Republican presidential race is forcing experienced political hands to question whether everything they know about winning the White House is wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

The shocks have come in quick succession, with Trump first rocketing to the top of national polls, and then taking double-digit leads in the early voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

In another act of political magic, Trump managed to flip his favorability rating from negative to positive in one poll during the span of a month — a feat that Monmouth University’s Patrick Murray called “astounding.”

“That defies any rule in presidential politics that I’ve ever seen,” Murray, the director Monmouth’s Polling Institute, told The Hill.

Trump’s favorability rose from 20 percent to 52 percent among Republican voters between July and August, Monmouth found.

While a later CNN/ORC Poll did not find a similar shift in Trump’s favorability, the Monmouth data was yet another sign that he is a candidate to be reckoned with.

“Throw out the rulebook when it comes to Trump, that’s not even in the parameters of what we see as unusual,” Murray insisted.

Edited by thoth

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/252066-pollsters-dumbfounded-by-trump

Pollsters dumbfounded by Trump

Polling experts agree on one thing when it comes to Donald Trump’s presidential run: They’ve never seen anything like it.

The billionaire businessman’s dominance of the Republican presidential race is forcing experienced political hands to question whether everything they know about winning the White House is wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

The shocks have come in quick succession, with Trump first rocketing to the top of national polls, and then taking double-digit leads in the early voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

In another act of political magic, Trump managed to flip his favorability rating from negative to positive in one poll during the span of a month — a feat that Monmouth University’s Patrick Murray called “astounding.”

“That defies any rule in presidential politics that I’ve ever seen,” Murray, the director Monmouth’s Polling Institute, told The Hill.

Trump’s favorability rose from 20 percent to 52 percent among Republican voters between July and August, Monmouth found.

While a later CNN/ORC Poll did not find a similar shift in Trump’s favorability, the Monmouth data was yet another sign that he is a candidate to be reckoned with.

“Throw out the rulebook when it comes to Trump, that’s not even in the parameters of what we see as unusual,” Murray insisted.

I base a lot of  his popularity on one single line from Trump during the first debate .

"  I don't have time for total political correctness "

He said what many of us people are thinking.  A lot of the country is of the same mindset. 

I may not like his opinions but at least he gives his opinions .  The rest of the politicians  only say what they think they're allowed to say .

Bottom line is people would rather support a man about his opinions than a pretender .

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

How about a cop election? One vote per poster. Shep gets a vote too. Why not, lots of voters are illegal or other fraudsters.

I've heard Democrats are starting to support the Donald.  :omgsign:

staying in line with his reasoning. In South Carolina Trump said the reason he is so popular is because of the "  silent majority ".

It is my contention that the silent majority is silent for fear of political correctness .

I believe Trump is  championing the reemergence of the W.A.S.P's !

Edited by Falling down

I like him because he's calling out everyone

making them look like the crooks they are

and America loves it

How about a cop election? One vote per poster. Shep gets a vote too. Why not, lots of voters are illegal or other fraudsters.

I've heard Democrats are starting to support the Donald.  :omgsign:

let's vote, Mark 1 trump vote for me.  Carson is only other person I'd consider... lol neither former politicians

On 8/27/2015, 3:10:12, jayke911 said:

let's vote, Mark 1 trump vote for me.  Carson is only other person I'd consider... lol neither former politicians

I really liked Carson until he said he supports mandatory vaccinations. :dry:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0120/0692/products/we-shall-overcomb-poster-18x24.jpg-wall2.jpg?v=1434746817

1 person likes this

People are resonating with Trump, because he is not a established politician.. Plus he says what is on his mind... I like him and can't see why I would not vote for him.... my other favorite would be Cruz

On 8/27/2015, 6:53:20, Lucy Barnable said:

I really liked Carson until he said he supports mandatory vaccinations. :dry:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0120/0692/products/we-shall-overcomb-poster-18x24.jpg-wall2.jpg?v=1434746817

I gave a green stamp for the overcomb.   :f7TRnPw:

I didn't know Carson supported mandatory vaccinations. He's also dull. So far, Trump is my favorite. Rubio and Cruz and Fiorina also impress.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.