Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

How Herbicides are Killing Us: Dr. Seneff

2 posts in this topic

Many of you are justifiably concerned about the toxic effects of pesticides in our environment and in our foods since so many have proven harmful to us. While some have been banned, some persist in the U.S. though other countries have exercised more caution than us...than the U.S.!

A senior scientist Dr. Stephanie Seneff at MIT has declared that we are facing an epidemic of autism that may result in one half of all children being affected by autism in ten years.

Here is the first of two video interviews with Dr. Stephanie Seneff from MIT, who reveals how and why popular herbicides like RoundUp (and others) that contain glyphosate have a multiplier killing effect on creatures of planet earth.

Here is the second of two video interviews with Dr. Stephanie Seneff from MIT, who reveals how and why popular herbicides like RoundUp (and others) that contain glyphosate have a multiplier killing effect on creatures of planet earth.

The linkages between glyphosates and myriad chronic conditions are spelled out in both of these videos, some mentioned include:

- Glyphosate and intestinal dysbiosis;
- Glyphosate and autism;
- Glyphosate and acute kidney disease;
- Glyphosate and demineralization of bones and joints.

The very fact that glyphosate is over-used on our food crops liberally -- and that glyphosate is patented as an antibiotic -- should be enough to motivate everyone to rethink their food choices. However, this video delineates the many ways that human health is in jeopardy because of this omnipresent herbicide.

MIT States That Half of All Children May be Autistic by 2025 due to Monsanto
First appeared:

http://journal-neo.org/2015/01/26/mit-states-that-half-of-all-children-may-be-autistic-by-2025/

Sorry, CSB, I'm all out of greens for your thread.

This is a big deal to me. Roundup and other "weed" killers disrupt male hormones and do incalculable damage to the environment. It has a longer biological half-life than what the labels say. When it's sprayed in ditches, a very common practice around here, it percolates down into groundwater, you know, the stuff that people won't drink. So they drink groundwater that was pumped and put in plastic bottles and shipped at great expense from somewhere else to their local Walmart. Evian is a popular brand. Spelled backward it's n.a.i.v.e. Coincidence.

The empty plastic bottles often are dumped into the ocean,  biodegrade, and poison fish.

Argghhh, if there was a smilie of Mother Nature pulling her hair out and screaming, I'd put it here. I live in Louisiana, aka Cancer Alley. Chemical companies line the Mississippi River here. Farmers in the Midwest apply synthetic fertilizers and herbicides to their crops. Many of the chemicals run off into the Mississippi and end up in the Gulf of Mexico, where fish and shrimp and oysters are harvested. 

Hmmm, I wonder why my sister and many friends and family have so much cancer, why autism is going up and up, why infertility plagues young couple. 

Just because people want manicured yards and easy answers to their foolish desires!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.