Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Talon

Caught On Tape: Virginia Reporter, Photographer Killed During Live TV Report

140 posts in this topic

While Americans are becoming numb to inner city violence, shooting sprees, and lone gunmen at military installations, the following stunning clip - from live TV at the Bridgewater Plaza in the Roanoke area of Virginia - of a reporter and photographer being shot and killed is likely to raise the public's awareness of the underlying chaos occurring under the surface in America every day...

Warning - Distrubing images...

Unbelievable shooting on live TV in the Roanoke area this morning. Prayers to my friends at WDBJ7. pic.twitter.com/q8ob9mI8VL

— Jacob Wycoff (@4cast4you) August 26, 2015

We are trying to figure out what just happened -- thank you all for your concern and kind words.

— WDBJ7 (@WDBJ7) August 26, 2015

Update: Allison Parker and photographer Adam Ward have been killed in the shooting at Bridgewater Plaza at SML. pic.twitter.com/m4ElK04GLf

— Brent Watts (@wattsupbrent) August 26, 2015

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-26/caught-tape-virginia-reporter-photographer-killed-during-live-tv-report

1 person likes this

Parker is the morning reporter for the Roanoke station and a native of Virginia, having spent most of her life outside Martinsville. She started with WDBJ as an intern, her biography on the station's website says.

She previously worked with another CNN affiliate, WCTI, in Jacksonville, North Carolina, near Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/nation/virginia-tv-crew-involved-in-shooting/34924526

At least two people are dead and one injured after shots were fired at Smith Mountain Lake.

Franklin County deputies are searching for a suspect after multiple shots were fired at Bridgewater Plaza near Smith Mountain Lake Wednesday morning, according to a sheriff's office spokesman. 

Part of the incident was caught on video during WDBJ's morning broadcast. The station was interviewing Vicki Gardner, head of the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce.

WDBJ President and General Manager Jeff Marks made the announcement in a live broadcast at 8:45 a.m. that reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, had died.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/bedford_county/two-wdbj-journalists-dead-after-shooting-at-smith-mountain-lake/article_67c09161-0109-5228-a554-0d14ffc56d51.html

I guess this will turn into an all out man hunt. Schools are on lock down now. The shooter killed a reporter, the camera man and the head of the Chamber of Commerce.  How will this story shake out? Jealous boyfriend, radical Islamist, disgruntled worker, crazed red neck, ...time will tell.

At this time, Bedford County Public Schools are on perimeter lock-down until further notice, according to the superintendent. For those students on their way to school, officials say they will be secured upon arrival.

http://wsls.com/2015/08/26/police-responding-to-incident-at-the-bridgewater-plaza/

The camerman didnt say anything.if he was shot you would of heard him yell.no?the camera didnt fall the to the ground it was easily put to the floor.no?she got shot a few times.no?she was screaming up until the camera feed is turned off.no?i know everything is not a conspiracy but i dont know about this.the video shows noone being shot.just shot at!

1 person likes this

The camerman didnt say anything.if he was shot you would of heard him yell.no?the camera didnt fall the to the ground it was easily put to the floor.no?she got shot a few times.no?she was screaming up until the camera feed is turned off.no?i know everything is not a conspiracy but i dont know about this.the video shows noone being shot.just shot at!

At the end of the video you can hear the girl faintly say "I'm shot."

Ok.ima watch it again.i hope they catch the guy who did it.jealous lover??

Are you fucking serious? Did you ever thing that maybe he was shot in the head, and was still holding the camera?  It is sad all the way around, that these two innocent people would be gunned down doing their job.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.