Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CrossTalk: NATO’s Bluff?

8 posts in this topic

One side is applying economic  sanctions (U.S.).  Another side is seizing territory and supplying rebels within a country ignoring its sovereignty ( Russia ).   The side actively engaged in a hot war has the audacity to call the other side war mongers  in the confrontation between the two ?

I take everything from RT with a grain of salt .  I might change my position if they accurately report on both sides.   I have asked this question repeatedly and never have I got a response .

Could anyone please show me  three articles critical of Vladimir Putin  that were published by RT since it's inception? 

One side is applying economic  sanctions (U.S.).  Another side is seizing territory and supplying rebels within a country ignoring its sovereignty ( Russia ).   The side actively engaged in a hot war has the audacity to call the other side war mongers  in the confrontation between the two ?

I take everything from RT with a grain of salt .  I might change my position if they accurately report on both sides.   I have asked this question repeatedly and never have I got a response .

Could anyone please show me  three articles critical of Vladimir Putin  that were published by RT since it's inception? 

None of the guests work for RT

CrossTalk has guests on all the time who are critical of Russia and Putin.

None of the guests work for RT

CrossTalk has guests on all the time who are critical of Russia and Putin.

I would sure like to see one critical of Putin.  The best I have ever seen on Crosstalk  is a mild lamination of Putin.  Only to be strongly defended and denounced before the program ends .

The bottom line is. RT is worse than even Western mainstream media for  propaganda .

Edited by Falling down

I would sure like to see one critical of Putin.  The best I have ever seen on Crosstalk  is a mild lamination of Putin.  Only to be strongly defended and denounced before the program ends .

The bottom line is. RT is worse than even Western mainstream media for  propaganda .

Here's one for you:

Here's one for you:

I must say you got me there. One mildly  and very short statement from a lady who no longer has a TV show .  I must bow in the weight of overwhelming evidence by  producing one video for 10 years of  coverage by RT .

By the way I didn't hear anything personally critical of Putin . 

Edit; 

Sorry to be grouchy, but RT is one of the most obvious propaganda publications out there.  They have some truthful segments to throw everyone off . 

And it irks me a little that people can be so gullible .

Edited by Falling down

I must say you got me there. One mildly  and very short statement from a lady who no longer has a TV show .  I must bow in the weight of overwhelming evidence,  producing one video for 10 years of  coverage by RT .

By the way I didn't hear anything personally critical of Putin . 

Got to recognise the bigger picture, as Abby does in this interview: Western MSM is far worse, and Russia is completely justified in doing what it must to oppose the U.S, NATO, etc.  I could not agree with her more.

Got to recognise the bigger picture, as Abby does in this interview: Western MSM is far worse, and Russia is completely justified in doing what it must to oppose the U.S, NATO, etc.  I could not agree with her more.

The problem is I see the bigger picture.  They let her stay on and gave her editorial freedom.  Because her editorial preference is anti-US .  A one minute anti-Russian segment only serves to suit them .

Held up as proof  they are non-biased because they allow the one  minute rebuttle  of Russian aggression.   By a  well known antiwar activist .  Who spends the other 99.99% of her time  attacking everything west .

Do you hold that one minute statement up  as proof for 10 years of programming by RT?

On the other hand I'm well aware that mainstream media channels are biased. That's why I look at all media including RT .  After that I form my own opinion after comparing multiple different versions from multiple different news channels .

That is how you come closer to the truth. If anyone believes they can click on a YouTube channel and hear the truth they are being programmed not informed .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.