Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

LensCrafters Is Prepared For War!

20 posts in this topic

You can't make this shit up! I bought the LensCrafters warranty on my new pair of glasses. Damn I'm not covered for War or Riots and a whole lot of other things. (LOL)

WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
(1) INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THIS PLAN OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS AT A REPAIR CENTER OR OTHERWISE AWAITING PARTS; (2) ANY AND ALL PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS THAT OCCUR PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS PLAN; (3) DAMAGE FROM ABUSE, INTRODUCTION OF FOREIGN OBJECTS INTO THE PRODUCT, UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCT MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS; (4) FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER’S CLEAN AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS; (5) THIRD-PARTY ACTIONS (FIRE, COLLISION, VANDALISM, THEFT, ETC.); (6) LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO THE ELEMENTS OR ACTS OF GOD; (7) LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO WAR, INVASION OR ACT OF FOREIGN ENEMY, HOSTILITIES, CIVIL WAR, REBELLION, RIOT, STRIKE, LABOR DISTURBANCE, LOCKOUT OR CIVIL COMMOTION; (8) DAMAGE COVERED BY ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR SERVICE CONTRACT; (9) PRODUCTS NOT ORIGINALLY COVERED BY A MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OR RETAILER’S STORE RETURN POLICY; (10) PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE; (11) DAMAGE WHICH IS NOT REPORTED WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER EXPIRATION OF THIS PLAN; (12) ANY LOSS OTHER THAN A COVERED BREAKDOWN OF THE PRODUCT; (13) DECORATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS AND/OR ACCESSORIES ATTACHED TO THE PRODUCT; (14) DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANIMALS AND INSECTS; (15) UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS; (16) SERVICE THAT OCCURS OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA; (17) DAMAGE INCURRED DURING TRANSPORTATION; (18) PRODUCTS SOLD “AS-IS” INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FLOOR MODELS (UNLESS COVERED BY A FULL MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY ON YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE) AND DEMONSTRATION MODELS; (19) DAMAGE FROM TAMPERING WITH ELEMENTS DESIGNED TO SECURE LENSES AND OR ARMS, OR UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCT MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS; (20) PRODUCTS THAT ARE LOST OR STOLEN; (21) EYE EXAMS OR OTHER MEDICAL EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH OBTAINING REPLACEMENT EYEWEAR; (22) CLEANINGS, ADJUSTMENTS, AND FITTINGS; AND (23) REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF EYEWEAR DUE TO OUTGROWTH OF EYEWEAR, A CHANGE IN OPTICAL PRESCRIPTION OR ANY OTHER MEDICAL REASON.

http://www.lenscrafters.com/lc-us/purchase-care/details

Sure, because in case of civil war Lencrafters stores will remain open and it's business as usual.

:b0vpxS8:

Attorneys are idiots!

After reading through that I am wondering, are you covered for anything? That is one heck of a lot of exemptions. Probably would have been easier to list what WAS covered :biggrin:

-Arnie L

god will smite thee glasses out of your hands! that is one reason lens crafters won't be going to heaven. don't worry the devils got you coveredcovered

Aren't  lens crafters  located in Walmarts??? 

Also I couldn't help but notice they  left tunnel  collapse out .  Lol

3 people like this

Aren't  lens crafters  located in Walmarts??? 

Also I couldn't help but notice they  left tunnel  collapse out .  Lol

Not the one I went to...It was in an upscale mall..lol

Not the one I went to...It was in an upscale mall..lol

Walmart is a upscale mall in most parts of Kentucky . ?

1 person likes this

Walmart is a upscale mall in most parts of Kentucky . ?

Not in Texas

1 person likes this

That's funny because they rallied Congress to write laws expecting you to come see them once a year to do exams on your eyes so they can keep selling you a new pair of glasses every year (and they ain't cheap). 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.