Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandy29

Humans and the tropics

4 posts in this topic

Somebody on here told me that humans "gravitate" to the tropics because that's where humans evolved.

First of all, that may be where Homo Sapiens originally evolved into basic homo sapiens with no modern variation.

However...
I find myself all but hibernating in the summer, I'm very inactive in the summer...
I get tired easily, I sweat bullets, and I sunburn real bad.
In the summer in this part of the USA.. which isn't even in the tropics.

I'm far more active in the fall and the winter.

I'm at my most active in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Canada, the swiss alps... in the winter none the less.

I loved Antarctica when I was there..

Not even Europeans may be that in need of cold weather...
But Europeans have not evolved their features in the tropics...
So the tropics are unaccommodating to us.

The last few winters that were dubbed by some as "really bad"... I did great in the upper Midwest... I went snowboarding and played ice hockey... and made a lot of money shoveling snow.

So why would somebody tell me that people gravitate to the tropics ?
Why would somebody "gravitate" to a place that is painful, and causes stress and anger ?

We all know that whites were first. However, Political correctness has for some reason tried to steer it to tropical africans being first. Which makes absolutely no sense. Why would we ever leave such nice areas if it was where we started.

The out of Africa theory has been debunked but for some reason people still hang on to it.

“Out of Africa” Theory Officially Debunked

Scientific evidence refuting the theory of modern humanity’s African genesis is common knowledge among those familiar with the most recent scientific papers on the human Genome, Mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosomes. Regrettably, within mainstream press and academia circles, there seems to be a conspicuous – and dare we say it – deliberate vacuum when it comes to reporting news of these recent studies and their obvious implications.
-----
Central to results of this extensive examination of haplogroups (7,556) was the absence of any African genes. So lacking was the sampling of African genetic involvement, the researchers stated in their introduction that, “the finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African” haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid, as well as all non-African groups do not carry either SNI’s M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262”.

http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html

I don't do well in the heat either.
I'm sun/light sensitive and prefer cooler climates.

I suppose it makes a difference where you are from and grew-up etc.  I hate winter with a passion!

Remember that our houses are not equipped for cold - no central heating or double glazing etc.   This winter was not too bad - our average daytime temp was around 62.5F to day it is 82F and not summer as yet.  Our coldest day was around 28F!  Although there are places that are warmer and some colder in SA this is where I live - Some summer days are 92F and we have had warmer days too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.