Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

China retaliates? Massive explosion rips through U.S. military ammunitions storage facility near Tokyo; sabotage device found on the scene

6 posts in this topic

(NaturalNews) : http://www.naturalnews.com/050899_munitions_depot_mysterious_explosions_China_retaliation.html

To anyone who still doesn't believe the world's largest nations are already engaged in a global covert war involving kinetic weapons, currencies and cyber warfare, add this event to your list of things to ponder:

Less than one day after another massive explosion destroyed a portion of Shandong, China, another explosion has ripped through a U.S. Army munitions storage facility near Tokyo, Japan, utterly destroying the facility.

This all takes place just ten days after the apocalyptic explosion at Tianjin China, which many people believe was instigated by the Pentagon in response to China's currency devaluation announced one day earlier.

Shortly after this event took place, Natural News exclusively reported the "bombshell" news that China and the United States were engaged in a covert war. Now, as more and more of these events begin lining up, it's becoming increasingly obvious to everyone that these explosions are not mere coincidence. They are, in fact, deliberate acts of war between China and the United States.

I see no connection.

Tianjin was a chemical explosion. The firefighter causes the detonation sadly enough out of ignorance .

The explosion of the US base is under investigation. 

At this time no one can tell.

True there is much going on in this time. We wil see.

Edited by Primus Cura

I see no connection.

Tianjin was a chemical explosion. The firefighter causes the detonation sadly enough out of ignorance .

I have to agree with you on this. No connection yet. But in my mind im sure it is.

I see no connection.

No it wasn't. The first tiny explosion was a chemical storage building. Then 1,000 meters away we have the main explosion which was 1/100th of the hiroshima bomb. That building stored munitions.

All I can say, is that things are looking like it is going to get worse over the next few months/yrs..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.