Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

David Duke Owns Alex Jones

14 posts in this topic

What a whiny shell of a man! Man up, Alex, you're in Texas for Christ's sake. David Duke reminds me of the old days before political correctness when you could call a spade a spade without any thunder.

2 people like this

Infowars wipes interview from their archives.

In your dreams he did. Hahahahahahaha

This guy goes off one interview as changing his opinion of his view of former KKK grand dragon David Duke? I guess the guy can't grasp that David Duke has been modifing his lectures over the years to try and get more people backing what he really is about. This guy in the video does not grasp that David Duke to this day thinks black people are less capable and less intelligent than white people.

Geeeez you people really take the cake when it comes to foolishness.

I been around 20+ years listening to people like Alex Jones and David Duke and I can tell you that the Difference between Jones and Duke is blaring. Jones has been steadily consistent from the outside when he started on Radio 20+ years ago and Duke has changed his words around more times than a snake sheds its skin but still holds to his outright disdain for black people.  Black dude in this video is being played like a violin. Duke supports racial eugenics which means getting rid of black people.

Edited by Robert50

I doubt you have Bill Coopers book "Behold a Pale Horse" and very much doubt you know about Bill Cooper's BS in the UFO conference circles spewing that ET's are behind all what is going on negative in the world or is it his notion that it's Zionist Jews that are the problem. He couldn't make up his mind I guess. Bill Cooper could not even get along with his neighbors who he often threatened with violence till it caught up with him. Bill Cooper did not die because of some hidden knowledge he was converting. He died because of his continued threats to his neighbors in Arizona where he lived and finally the Sheriff dept got involved and Bill Cooper decided to have a shoot out with the cops.

I doubt you have Bill Coopers book "Behold a Pale Horse" and very much doubt you know about Bill Cooper's BS in the UFO conference circles spewing that ET's are behind all what is going on negative in the world or is it his notion that it's Zionist Jews that are the problem. He couldn't make up his mind I guess. Bill Cooper could not even get along with his neighbors who he often threatened with violence till it caught up with him. Bill Cooper did not die because of some hidden knowledge he was converting. He died because of his continued threats to his neighbors in Arizona where he lived and finally the Sheriff dept got involved and Bill Cooper decided to have a shoot out with the cops.

Attack the messenger much?

Attack the messenger much?

Well I know the messenger a hell of a lot more than you do. I bought his book back in 1991 and read it through several times. Have you? Till you do I will say you don't even know the messenger......period!

Well I know the messenger a hell of a lot more than you do. I bought his book back in 1991 and read it through several times. Have you? Till you do I will say you don't even know the messenger......period!

I read some of it online in the 90s.  Didn't really ever pay much attention to Bill then and neither much now, however, it's not "who" the person is exposing things, it's the fact that they are a person, any person, that matters.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.