Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

The fuse is lit...the powder kegs piled...

12 posts in this topic

When will it explode? As we are all aware there have been some odd events in the past few weeks. Also for the most part all of us are aware that the three big powers, Russia, China, and the United States have been gearing up for a world conflict. The question is, have these explosions in the past 2 weeks been planned strategic strikes? I say yes. I also believe this recent attack on the Japanese base was a response to this attack. I believe we are on the verge of all out war.

Discuss this eventuality. As it is no longer a conspiracy, it is unfolding before our very eyes.

We are thus waiting for the third one - anyone want to take a guess where it will be?  I think strategically the middle east would be a nice place for the next accident - or will it be our lunatic fringe - Kim Jong-un?

We are thus waiting for the third one - anyone want to take a guess where it will be?  I think strategically the middle east would be a nice place for the next accident - or will it be our lunatic fringe - Kim Jong-un?

I think a United states carrier will be sunk. Then the second Korean war will begin, which will escalate to world war 3.

I think a United states carrier will be sunk. Then the second Korean war will begin, which will escalate to world war 3.

There are a myriad of possibilities thus you may may well be right. Seems these puppeteers want to cause more mayhem than what would happen if this so called meteor hits earth - imagine the world embroiled in a war and then a massive natural disaster hits.  

There are a myriad of possibilities thus you may may well be right. Seems these puppeteers want to cause more mayhem than what would happen if this so called meteor hits earth - imagine the world embroiled in a war and then a massive natural disaster hits.  

Well if you are a Christian, I  implore you to read revelations. A lot of this is their in plain sight to be seen and interpreted. The meteor will strike the ocean, and it will turn all the water to wormwood. I believe it will be a heavy metal dense asteroid that eradiates the oceans.

It will be here in America... Maybe in Washington. What better way to start something?

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

It will be here in America... Maybe in Washington. What better way to start something?

I think it may have been averted. Do you recall the no fly zone over washington DC a week ago? I think a Russian Air liner with crack airborne troops may have been enroute, that or another 9/11 esque attack.

I think it may have been averted. Do you recall the no fly zone over washington DC a week ago? I think a Russian Air liner with crack airborne troops may have been enroute, that or another 9/11 esque attack.

Lets not forget the radar jammers.

1 person likes this

It Is Not The Strongest nor the most Intelligent that Survives, but those that are most able to Adapt to Change using wisdom learned from past world events.

The age of Aquarius is coming up on us, the now twisted events of today that have been put in place will attempt now to weed out those that will appose the transition in to the New World Order and the one world government . It's sad but true like it or not we must now prepare for battle with those with evil intent .

photo b1159e3a52_zpsaa1ad18a.jpg

1 person likes this

It Is Not The Strongest nor the most Intelligent that Survives, but those that are most able to Adapt to Change using wisdom learned from past world events.

The age of Aquarius is coming up on us, the now twisted events of today that have been put in place will attempt now to weed out those that will appose the transition in to the New World Order and the one world government . It's sad but true like it or not we must now prepare for battle with those with evil intent .

photo b1159e3a52_zpsaa1ad18a.jpg

Good news, we win.

When will it explode? As we are all aware there have been some odd events in the past few weeks. Also for the most part all of us are aware that the three big powers, Russia, China, and the United States have been gearing up for a world conflict. The question is, have these explosions in the past 2 weeks been planned strategic strikes? I say yes. I also believe this recent attack on the Japanese base was a response to this attack. I believe we are on the verge of all out war.

Discuss this eventuality. As it is no longer a conspiracy, it is unfolding before our very eyes.

Its worse, please see the thread http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3625-everything-is-fake-top-40-pieces-of-fakery-in-our-world/?page=2 (last post Hidden book of the bible "The book of Enoch". ) Al thought he one above it has a playlist that you may want to watch. It will be the "Birth of the Nephilim and Enoch's 70th Generation"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.