Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Game over for NATO

17 posts in this topic

GAME OVER FOR NATO: Iran has announced its readiness to cooperate with Russia, China and India to counter NATO’s eastward expansion
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=484_1429514181#D8aAMzVwI4irTYRr.99

(snip)On Sunday, Fars reported that the country has developed “the world’s first missile evading drone.”

According to its creator, the UAV “can escape thermal and air-to-air missiles and no missile can approach the drone any closer than 250 meters.”

The next day, an Iranian military commander reported the successful testing of three suicide drones, which “were a type of cruise missiles and have been fully manufactured by Iranian experts.”

And, on Wednesday, Iranian Air Force spokesman General Hossein Chitforoush announced that the Islamic Republic has begun a large-scale mass production of the homemade Saeqeh fighter." (snip)

NOTE: The article at the link above contains one of the most accurate and hilarious editorial cartoons of the last 100 years!

how is this game over for NATO? people don't seem to understand that NATO is an international military that is part of the U.N O.o no army at this point in time can even stand toe to toe with them on a even playing field or an unbalanced one, because it is still balanced on their end. iran has nothing fancy really in military tech and if you think other wise. cool... last time they won a major war?

how is this game over for NATO? people don't seem to understand that NATO is an international military that is part of the U.N O.o no army at this point in time can even stand toe to toe with them on a even playing field or an unbalanced one, because it is still balanced on their end. iran has nothing fancy really in military tech and if you think other wise. cool... last time they won a major war?

​Iran (or any other nation) does not need to have the ability to invade and occupy Israel. Iran needs only to have the abilityto do the following...

1. Shoot down enemy aircraft and kill the pilots in large numbers.

2. Destroy enemy oil fields.

3. Guard their borders and prevent Saudi-Nato-Israeli irregular infantry and other assorted CIA contra army from operating on their territory.

Those Nato running dogs held on a leash by the US-Israel-Saudi family are just that... They will run away eventually.

​nato and israel ca't win if air power can't be the deciding factor... lebanon 2006-2007... syria 2011-2015.... ukraine 2013-2015

​nato and israel ca't win if air power can't be the deciding factor... lebanon 2006-2007... syria 2011-2015.... ukraine 2013-2015

​rofl, ok there xD so when did i say anything about jewish people? your dates mean nothing at all  to what you quoted from me xD

Edited by rain
had to fix something duhhhhh

​rofl, ok there xD so when did i say anything about jewish people? your dates mean nothing at all  to what you quoted from me xD

​israel is the head of NATO

On 4/27/2015, 6:46:39, Zarry said:

Guys I think I just became a zionist

but that booty lacks Brazil!

​okkkkkkkk xD

​the entire project of nato expansion into eastern europe was to give israel direct control over a majority of nato members.

every single former warsaw pact member that has joined nato is actually an israeli puppet state.

it's politically easier for israel to conduct genocides behind the face of the nato arab junta axis.

after ukraine and  belarus are added to nato, israel will control a solid majority of nato member states.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.