Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

DHS Kept Secret the Release Of Violent Criminal Illegal Immigrants

1 post in this topic

Posted at : Washington Free Beacon August 21, 2015

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/dhs-kept-secret-the-release-of-violent-criminal-illegal-immigrants/

I have seen the likes of these in my home town of 22,000 . I know who they are and I am sure law enforcement knows as well .

One thing that is fact . The most vicious animal humanity has to fear, is a human . if you want to call them human and many of these subspecies linger with in government agencys . And those that are a little above these animal subspecies ignore the fact that we are being invaded by design for a fricken paycheck . U.S. Department of Homeland security may it burn in hell . 

DHS Kept Secret the Release Of Violent Criminal Illegal Immigrants

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had been keeping secret its release of illegal immigrants with violent criminal records from local law enforcement for at least two years, denying for a time that this was taking place, law enforcement officials disclosed to the Washington Free Beacon.

The public disclosure of this practice, in which Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) frees criminal illegal immigrants back into U.S. communities, came to light earlier this week, when Arizona law enforcement was made aware that three illegal aliens with violent criminal records had been released back onto the streets.

Local law enforcement officials and members of Congress have expressed outrage over the practice and have petitioned DHS in recent days to end a policy they described as “catch and release.”

Read the whole post here : http://freebeacon.com/national-security/dhs-kept-secret-the-release-of-violent-criminal-illegal-immigrants/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.