Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

LOS ANGELES SCHOOL DISTRICT POLICE TO RECEIVE GRENADE LAUNCHERS AND ARMORED VEHICLE

3 posts in this topic

Posted August 23 2015

Why? We will tell you why.

What does the LA Unified School District Police Dept need with grenade launchers and an armored vehicle,” asks CBS news.

The LA school district recently received a 14 ton tank and grenade launchers from the DOD’s 1033 Program which brings military vehicles from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to local law enforcement agencies across the country.k

How many situations within the LA School District requires grenade launchers in any given year.

A pretty easy question to answer: NONE

What is going on here is that Obama is pulling in as much military equipment as he possibly can in preparation for martial law.

He has armed 43 non-security related federal agencies and countless local law enforcement agencies across the country, and now he’s even arming school districts.

To watch the video fallow this link : http://washingtonweeklynews.com/los-angeles-school-district-police-to-receive-grenade-launchers-and-armored-vehicle/

My note on the video . In my opinion of the police chiefs comments he seems to be struggling with that lump in his throat ; It sounds like he could be back peddling do to public awareness .

When I was in middle school (6th grade, to be precise) and this is the 90s mind you, we had to sign an agreement at the beginning of the school year to not bring in weapons.  This list got detailed, to the point, one of the check offs of "I shalt not bring to school" was a "Water Mine". That's right. A water mine. as in a floating fucking mine, used in the sea, to sink ships. Where would it go? We had no pool. Someone gonna jam the thing into a toilet and hope some unlucky bastard doesn't notice? How do you sneak that in? Others were rocket launchers, land mines (because, we gotta cover the ground, too. Have you ever seen a land mine? Now imagine a preteen sneaking that shit into school. Who is this kid???) RPGs (rocket propelled gernades, not d&d), and gatling and/or chain firing guns. Who is this kid? Who is the kid that has access, muscle and desire to wage this one man war? *smh* That was before the towers fell, I can't imagine what ridiculous shit happens to children in schools now. I just pray for mine, and try to keep him aware of his rights as a human begin. To be fair, he school he goes too isn't so ridiculous as the one I attended, or that one that suspended a kid for cutting out a paper gun as a toy. It was concidered terrorism, and it happened in the south, where we're suppose to know better than to trip out about something so stupid as a cut out paper gun. Watch out. He's a gunna paper cut ya! 

To be fair, though, paper cuts do sting like a bitch. >.>;;;;

When I was in middle school (6th grade, to be precise) and this is the 90s mind you, we had to sign an agreement at the beginning of the school year to not bring in weapons.  This list got detailed, to the point, one of the check offs of "I shalt not bring to school" was a "Water Mine". That's right. A water mine. as in a floating fucking mine, used in the sea, to sink ships. Where would it go? We had no pool. Someone gonna jam the thing into a toilet and hope some unlucky bastard doesn't notice? How do you sneak that in? Others were rocket launchers, land mines (because, we gotta cover the ground, too. Have you ever seen a land mine? Now imagine a preteen sneaking that shit into school. Who is this kid???) RPGs (rocket propelled gernades, not d&d), and gatling and/or chain firing guns. Who is this kid? Who is the kid that has access, muscle and desire to wage this one man war? *smh* That was before the towers fell, I can't imagine what ridiculous shit happens to children in schools now. I just pray for mine, and try to keep him aware of his rights as a human begin. To be fair, he school he goes too isn't so ridiculous as the one I attended, or that one that suspended a kid for cutting out a paper gun as a toy. It was concidered terrorism, and it happened in the south, where we're suppose to know better than to trip out about something so stupid as a cut out paper gun. Watch out. He's a gunna paper cut ya! 

To be fair, though, paper cuts do sting like a bitch. >.>;;;;

ROTFLMAO!! Hey, to be honest, the "grenade launchers" are for lobbing Tear Gas. Which is about the only relatively non-lethal crowd control that's "acceptable" these days. Every time there is a right, sadly, looting, all the police are allowed to do IS use tear gas. And we know the typical population IN riots here in the US, right? Of COURSE we don't want the only way to control such insanity to be available, DO we? ;-)

:1XqXnoz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.