Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Is this Genocide WiFi; The Invisible Killing Fields

18 posts in this topic

The ring in both of my ears they tell me is tinnitus but I am starting to think its not because once I get out of town where there is this giant so called cell tower two blocks away the ringing gos away ! And to top this off I sleep better out side of town in a pup tent than I do at home .

Summary:
The mass roll out of Wifi over the past decade has been phenomenal as to how integrated it has become in all facets of our society and our personal lives.  Yet few have asked the most important of all questions, ‘Is it Safe?’At what levels does ever increasing Wifi become dangerous to human health? Can or is it affecting our electronic bodies, our well being and our abilities to think?  And to what degree, if any, does invisible radio and microwave frequencies begin to affect our own DNA structures?

Over the past few years, and secretly for decades, scientific and medical evidence shows conclusively that the low frequency pulsed radio and microwave frequencies are causing significant damage to our cells resulting in extreme increases in autism, heart irregularities, brain wave changes, cancer and generational fertility destruction in males but even more significantly in females. The most prominent changes due to WiFi radiation though is with our children and teenagers due to their developing immune systems and thinner skeletal structures:

Here is the link to the whole post if you are interested

http://tabublog.com/2014/01/18/wifi-the-invisible-killing-fields/

1 person likes this

I moved to a "nicer" house in a different neighborhood. I haven't slept for two years now. I'm pretty sure my eyelids are 1/4 open all night. When I moved in, I noticed there were about five WiFi networks I could pick up. Hopefully, we will all die soon.

I moved to a "nicer" house in a different neighborhood. I haven't slept for two years now. I'm pretty sure my eyelids are 1/4 open all night. When I moved in, I noticed there were about five WiFi networks I could pick up. Hopefully, we will all die soon.

http://www.apic4me.com/webpics/smileys/electrocuted.gif I know the feeling

I've heard a ringing in my ears since I was a wee lil laddie. But that's probably something diffrent. What isn't diffrent, is that HAARP does use subsonic or supersonic, w/etf you want to call it, for deep seas communication with submarines. The "ringing in the ears" was not a big thing until they turned HAARP on, no lie.

Now with that said, I can't rule out other sources or reasons for it. I watched an anime based off a real story, once, about a kid who commited suicide in Japan due to wireless internet and power causing a "ringing" that drove him to madness, and then suicide.

I would like to note, both those stories may be urban legend, as while I did see the anime first hand, the "fact" it was based on truth was told to me by another human being, and the ringing in the ears from HARRP comes from an old Art Bell episode. 

1 person likes this

what about microwaves... abd the deadliest catch in my eyes abd i regret saying this in case terrorist watching, but snoke detectors contain americium... "that's all I have to say about Vietnam" said forest Gump. I will not provide any info on said detectors I may even delete this postpost

The Radiation Poisoning Of America By Amy Worthington Idaho Observer 10 -7 -7 Prior to 1996, the wireless age was not coming online fast enough, primarily because communities had the authority to block the siting of cell towers. But the Federal Communications Act of 1996 made it nearly impossible for communities to stop construction of cell towers "even if they pose threats to public health and the environment. Since the decision to enter the age of wireless convenience was politically determined for us, we have forgotten well-documented safety and environmental concerns and, with a devil-may-care zeal that is lethally short-sighted, we have incorporated into our lives every wireless toy that comes on the market. We behave as if we are addicted to radiation. Our addiction to cell phones has led to harder "drugs" like wireless Internet. And now we are bathing in the radiation that our wireless enthusiasm has unleashed. Those who are addicted, uninformed, corporately biased and politically-influenced may dismiss our scientifically-sound concerns about the apocalyptic hazards of wireless radiation. But we must not. Instead, we must sound the alarm. cont as usual  http://www.rense.com/general78/rad.htm

Background Annual Average Radiation Doses to the U.S. Population Radiation Source Average Annual Whole Body Dose (mrem/year) Natural: Cosmic 26 Terrestrial 29 Radon 200 Internal (K-40, C-14, etc.) 40 Manmade: Diagnostic X-Ray 39 Nuclear Medicine 14 Consumer Products 11 All Others (fallout, nuclear power pla nts, air travel, occupational, etc.) 2 Average Annual Total 361 mrem/year

http://www.doh.wa.gov/portals/1/Documents/Pubs/320-063_bkvsman_fs.pdf

How to Reduce the Harmful Effects of Radiation

http://theconsciouslife.com/reduce-radiation-harmful-effects.htm

also see infowars.com / prisonplanet.com store & rense.com

A COMPREHENSIVE HOLISTIC APPROACH TO THE PLAGUE OF RADIATION AND WHAT TO DO

http://treeoflifecenterus.com/blog-posts-by-gabriel-cousens-m-d-a-comprehensive-holistic-approach-to-the-plague-of-radiation-and-what-to-do-2/

Are we ignoring the dangers of mobile phones?

To some scientists, they’re deadlier than cigarettes; to others they’re harmless. Will we ever know the truth about mobile phones? Julia Llewellyn Smith finds out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/10059834/Are-we-ignoring-the-dangers-of-mobile-phones.html

Scientist Spills Beans on WiFi Killing Us Now! (Must See Video)

They can watch every single person in their house, they can watch you go to bed, they can watch what you’re doing in bed, they can listen to every word you say, they can monitor your hormone levels and even know what frame of mind you are in at the moment.  This is the disgusting technology they are using on all of us through microwave weapons.  They can put thoughts into your mind, they can turn you in an assassin!  They can give you many types of diseases.   This is the reality of the warfare the elites are using on the population.  You must listen to the shocking interview of Barrie Trower so you are very aware of our current realities.   cont

Edited by Cinnamon
video re-sized

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.