Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Unbelievable! What Was Just Discovered Confirms 2015 Is the Year of Hell On Earth! This New Release Will Stun You! (Videos)

3 posts in this topic

I don't get to rattled with all the hear say thats flooding the web in regards to the end times and this Septembers upcoming whatever events because it seems there is no end to the hay sayers ability to talk smack . I have done all I can to worn friends , family and anyone thats in ear shot . All I know is that it's most likely a event that will start hell on earth if anything comes of all this . The list of possibilitys are endless .

What more can I say ? But be prepared for anything !

I find Before It's News just one of those places on the web where the bull shit is in abundance along with little fact . But then someone may be right in that bunch .

Here is another BIN post :

Unbelievable! What Was Just Discovered Confirms 2015 Is the Year of Hell On Earth! This New Release Will Stun You! (Videos)

It was posted at Before It's News  Saturday, May 16, 2015 6:22

By Lyn Leahz

September 2015. The month of doom, gloom, catastrophe, and God’s wrath! Here are some facts and some theories:

—the end of the Shemitah cycle

—Blood Moon

—Economy Crash

—Asteroid/Meteor/Comet impact

—Martial Law

—Tsunami

—the beginning of the tribulation

—the rapture

—God’s judgment 

These are among the many theories and prophecies being posted all over the internet about this September.  But will anything really happen this September, or is it all just hype? 

Read the rest of the post at this link :

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/05/2015-what-was-just-discovered-proves-this-is-the-year-of-hell-on-earth-we-are-about-to-be-shaken-like-never-before-you-wont-believe-until-you-see-this-videos-2469138.html

Paul Thorn is asking the same question . What the hell is going on ? This video is not part of the BIN post . It's just a cool song that I thought would go well with all of this DOOM & GLOOM .

I believe the lever is unlocked and a hand is on it. The question is who pulls it and what is the consequence.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.