Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Hawaii Officials Drop BOMBSHELL About Obama’s Birth Certificate

5 posts in this topic

Ever since Barack Obama became president in 2008, there has been speculation that he was not born in the U.S.

After years of rumors, Obama finally released his birth certificate just before his reelection in 2012. Now, however, officials in Hawaii have revealed that this birth certificate is a fraud, saying that no birth certificate for Obama ever existed in the state.

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams recently signed an affidavit swearing that his supervisors told him that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in the state of Hawaii. According to Patriot Newswire, neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu have any record of Obama being born at their hospitals.

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/08/19/obama-birth-certificate/

This is really old news, if you want the real ob stuff, see wasobamaborninkenya.com

You only have to read my thread, 'Obama born in Topeka, Kansas' to get the news from an actual eyewitness, and relative of the actual mother.

I'm starting to think he was never born at all.  I think he was created in a top secret laboratory by a mad scientist. Obamma is a modern version of Frankenstein. 

2 people like this

I'm starting to think he was never born at all.  I think he was created in a top secret laboratory by a mad scientist. Obamma is a modern version of Frankenstein. 

He does have unexplained head scars...

Frankenstein-Barack-Obama--68272.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.