Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Reason Why the Elite Are Hiding Deep Beneath the Earth

3 posts in this topic

Bunkers are a kind of a interest of mine .

Here in Iowa state there are a bunch of old bunkers still under ground, some are bomb some are storm . Many are in bad shape but still usable . A good friend of mine inherited the family farm and whats hidden under the old barn 40 feet under ground has turned out to be a great hid out for at lest 30 people most will be children . I wont be one of them; I have decided if the shit hits the fan I will stay top side in what we call a elaborate fox hole .

Now here is a thread of the self proclaimed elites intentions . They will try to hid .

The elite have siphoning off black budget money in order to build their new getaways.

Lessons Learned from Fukushima

Fukushima is often spoken of by many, as a possible extinction level event because of the radiation threat. Fukushima continues to wreak havoc upon the world and in the United States as we are being bathed in deadly radiation from this event.

Because of Fukushima, fish are becoming inedible and the ocean currents as well as the prevailing ocean winds are carrying deadly radiation. Undoubtedly, by this time, the radioactivity has made its way into the transpiration cycle which means that crops are being dowsed with deadly radiation. The radiation has undoubtedly made its way into the water table in many areas and impacts every aspect of the food supply. The health costs to human beings is incalculable. However, this article is not about the devastation at Fukushima, instead, this article focuses on the fact that North America could have a total of 124 Fukushima events if the necessary conditions were present and the culprit behind this threat are the Chinese.

Tiajin

A Festering Problem

Critical Analyses

Placing Odds On a Failure Is a Fools Errand

The Question That’s Not Being Asked

Conclusion

Read the complet post at  http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/08/19/the-elite-bunker/

I added this video to this post .

1 person likes this

Ha ha, you must've seen my post on your other thread earlier this
evening when I wrote:

Stealth is always much better because being in a missile silo bunker that
everyone knows is there will not be safe. No matter how secure, there is
always a way in where dynamite is concerned.

I much rather have a trapped door under my barn with much less comforts, 
and a place that no one knows about.

It's to fulfill Bible prophecy. Just sayin'. Won't work, either. They dig thier own tombs. I'll take my chances on the surface of the earth the Lord made. Worst case, I die and go home. Wow. That said, I have no desire to bow out earily, there's still alot of work left to be done. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.