Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

ALERT Markets Crashing I've Gotten The Phone Call I Feared Most

357 posts in this topic

It's Saturday evening, and I just received a call from one of my wall street buddies.
Below is what he recommended and warned me about.

Get Out Of The Markets Now!

Bring Your Money To Safety!

Pay no attention to any sharp rise in the markets.
That's the dumb money.
The smart money is now out of the markets 100%...

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

This is old news really, there are some late messages however it seems. Basically for the last week (before even for a period of time), you are an idiot if you are in the market. I read earlier this morning someone bought like all the silver trying to cash out from the stock market. Was like 0,0, 257 units x 1067 or something like that. So this one person had a lot to cash out. 

I cleaned out my accounts over the last few months . I have them still open with only a enough to do so . I have some gold coins and some silver . A bunch of  fresh food and ammo and just bought 500 gals of gas with stabilizer and heating/diesel fuel for the cave .

Everyone is saying something is going down in September but no one seems to know what . It's hard to prep for the unknown but at lest we can say we tried .

I will stay top side . I am 62 years old now .

I have always said that I came in this world covered in someone's blood and I have no fear of going out the same way .

3 people like this

What about a banking system "Bail In"?

That is what has me more worried.

Nope, get your money to safety now!

This is old news really, there are some late messages however it seems. Basically for the last week (before even for a period of time), you are an idiot if you are in the market. I read earlier this morning someone bought like all the silver trying to cash out from the stock market. Was like 0,0, 257 units x 1067 or something like that. So this one person had a lot to cash out. 

Well guess who the smart money sold to? There are plenty of people still
in the markets, though sadly for them!

I cleaned out my accounts over the last few months . I have them still open with only a enough to do so . I have some gold coins and some silver . A bunch of  fresh food and ammo and just bought 500 gals of gas with stabilizer and heating/diesel fuel for the cave .

Everyone is saying something is going down in September but no one seems to know what . It's hard to prep for the unknown but at lest we can say we tried .

I will stay top side . I am 62 years old now .

I have always said that I came in this world covered in someone's blood and I have no fear of going out the same way .

You're ready!

The crash has actually already begun across the globe, but it has
now reached the US just last week. There will be no recovery this
time. Everything is on track, and is going according to their plan.

The crash has actually already begun across the globe, but it has
now reached the US just last week. There will be no recovery this
time. Everything is on track, and is going according to their plan.

I thought this wasn't supposed to start till Sept, but I heard something, along the lines that, they will move there plans forward Mid August, and shit seems to have gone down hill since mid August, China explosion, ect ect.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

I thought this wasn't supposed to start till Sept, but I heard something, along the lines that, they will move there plans forward Mid August, and shit seems to have gone down hill since mid August, China explosion, ect ect.

Some claim that we were involved in the china destruction, but we don't know if that was
already part of the plan since the very beginning, so its a crapshoot. Maybe the actual
collapse will happen in mid September, and this is only a prelude. I have no dates, only
the original first posted warning.

I'm thankful I've gotten that much at least even though my buddies let me know that when
something earthshattering was ready to happen, they would warn me. I just got that warning
call today, but no dates. I was told to watch the global markets next Wednesday in particular.
I don't know what that means, but I will be watching both the markets and the economic news
for that day! I am pretty sure though that it has something to do with china.

Now since the smart money is 100% removed from the markets, the markets are poised to start
their downward spiral at anytime. Once it begins, the sucker/dumb money will panic, and everyone
will be running for the exits along with all the sell orders that will never be filled.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.