Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

You’ll Never Guess What’s Inside This Abandoned Missile Silo. It’s Totally Nuts

5 posts in this topic

I haven't been around so much this past week or so . I have been making a few extra bucks . I am thinking time is short so a few friends and I are getting things together for the big what if .

Now on to this thread .

You’ll Never Guess What’s Inside This Abandoned Missile Silo. It’s Totally Nuts

Sometimes movies aren’t as crazy as real life. Case in point: this doomsday bunker straight out of Terminator that were retrofitted into luxury condos. These condos, built inside the decommissioned structure of a missile silo, can withstand a nuclear attack. And did we mention thee $3 million price tag?

The building, dubbed “The Survival Condo Complex,” is designed to hold up to 75 people – for up to 5 years – inside its 54,000 square feet that stretch 174 feet into the ground.

Read and see more at this link .

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/08/22/bunker-silo/

Stealth is always much better because being in a missile silo bunker that
everyone knows is there will not be safe. No matter how secure, there is
always a way in where dynamite is concerned.

I much rather have a trapped door under my barn with much less comforts, 
and a place that no one knows about.

3 people like this

"The SS-18 Mod 4 force had the estimated capability to destroy 65 to 80 percent of US ICBM silos using two nuclear warheads against each. Even after this type of attack, it was estimated that more than 1,000 SS-18 warheads would be available for further strikes against targets in the US."

http://fas.org/nuke/guide/russia/icbm/r-36m.htm

I'd rather die outside of that thing.

"We forgot to pack the beluga black. Oh, dear".

I'm sure that after a bunch of nukes go off in close proximity to this, (you know, the NEWER silos next door are targets now,) the resulting structural damage will allow lots of ground water to penetrate the walls, so you will have a fish bowl, especially after the rainy season.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.