Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

Wait For It

13 posts in this topic

It's been really quiet compared to the last few days. 

Calm before the storm?:ph34r:

Illunatics  celebrating pagan fall festival? :ph34r:

Today has been a strange day, people I usually talk to, have not been talking, people I rarely see/talk to have been talking, its like reverse day/week  today/this week WTF

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

I have read that these military training exercises turned out later to be a real event, even if the real event was a sham. 

Not sure, I am starting to second guess this whole Jade Helm, Shemitah thing.

If you think about it there are so many events coming from so many directions all you can do is sit in the corner and watch them unfold, with drool running down the corner of your mouth.     

:whaat:

If you think about it there are so many events coming from so many directions all you can do is sit in the corner and watch them unfold, with drool running down the corner of your mouth.     

True, maybe this would explain why so many people are in a daze/stupor, its like 9/11 FOX NEWS terror level event, all day everyday, zombie'ing everyone out.

True, maybe this would explain why so many people are in a daze/stupor, its like 9/11 FOX NEWS terror level event, all day everyday, zombie'ing everyone out.

Probably right.

tv reminds me of an old pink Floyd  song....... No matter how he tried he could not break free......and the worms ate into his brain:damned:

I have friends that busy themselves with work, family and fun. Truly oblivious to world events. I am starting to think they have the right idea.

Probably right.

tv reminds me of an old pink Floyd  song....... No matter how he tried he could not break free......and the worms ate into his brain:damned:

I have friends that busy themselves with work, family and fun. Truly oblivious to world events. I am starting to think they have the right idea.

I used to operate like that, then one of the agents forgot to tell me to take my sunglasses off. :Forget01:

Edited by WhiteHorse

Not sure, I am starting to second guess this whole Jade Helm, Shemitah thing.

Your not the only one, my research only leads me to some conclusions which I will post one link and let you draw your own conclusions. Christianity’s Evil Message: REPENT OR WRATH . I have other things I have looked into also, and they point to the same conclusion, besides JH, which I am not done dissecting, so maybe in say 5 hours I will come back here and post after dissecting.

Not exactly, please see my thread about Everything is Fake: Top 40 Pieces of Fakery in Our World and refer to post 5, link disclose , and while the whole op post are good, I am referring to this for this reply.

I am referring to see the disclose video on that link.

Edited by rbear
added last line

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.