Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandy29

a letter to a bum lol

7 posts in this topic

I got a phone call from somebody today asking me what its like to rob people... about my job as a real estate broker, and property manager.
I hung up the phone.

I traced the number, and I wrote down the mailing address associated with it.
I printing this letter out...

Dear  mister retarded bum...
I'm glad to be making a living, perhaps your stupid ass ought to try it sometime.
If you think that you're disenfranchised in some way because I have a bigger brain than you, and that I owe you anything at all, please feel free to Contact the Sexton Associates law firm at 3900 N Front St, Suite 4, Fayetteville, AR 72703, their phone number is (479) 521-5894.

Try to Sue me.

And there is something I need you to know I don't care about you, I don't care if you died of cancer...
So if you can't afford medical care, that's your problem, maybe you should have been a business professional like me, instead of a jealous retarded bum like you.

That's what I wrote to him.

How do know its not somebody who makes a million dollars a year and  is a scientist?do you work for that law firm?

Because nobody who makes a million dollars a year would send jealous harassing phone calls to somebody who at best, makes a little less than that unless they're big... even though its still a great income.

Edited by Sandy29

I got a phone call from somebody today asking me what its like to rob people... about my job as a real estate broker, and property manager.
I hung up the phone.

I traced the number, and I wrote down the mailing address associated with it.
I printing this letter out...

Dear  mister retarded bum...
I'm glad to be making a living, perhaps your stupid ass ought to try it sometime.
If you think that you're disenfranchised in some way because I have a bigger brain than you, and that I owe you anything at all, please feel free to Contact the Sexton Associates law firm at 3900 N Front St, Suite 4, Fayetteville, AR 72703, their phone number is (479) 521-5894.

Try to Sue me.

And there is something I need you to know I don't care about you, I don't care if you died of cancer...
So if you can't afford medical care, that's your problem, maybe you should have been a business professional like me, instead of a jealous retarded bum like you.

That's what I wrote to him.

By stooping down to their level certainly didn't make you sound like a professional.
It was more demeaning to you to had even answered them in the first place.

Sometimes its best to bite our tongues like I should had probably done instead of
posting this to you. I'm just sayin'.

2 people like this

I'm also a professional but I no longer write nastygrams. It's just not worth it!

http://tranquilshores.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/working-professional.jpg

1 person likes this

Lessons in life tell me that this person who called you most likely knows
where you work, and they may very well be the kind to not let it go. Some
people are just plain nasty and spiteful. Now you may need to watch over
your shoulder to see what they might do next.

There are plenty of crazy people out there to worry about as it is. Instigating
one of them might not had been the wisest choice!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

I concur with above post. Take into to consideration that caller id could have been spoofed by a third party trying to start something. Look at how 911 gets lured into "swating" innocent ppl like the police chief or councilmans house. By an instigator that may be playing ppl into a puppet show.http://www.ammoland.com/2015/01/swatting-gets-police-chief-shot-no-charges-for-homeowner/#axzz3jipP5fGc 

also take into consideration how a simple blowing of a horn or flash of lights on a dark country road has gotten ppl killed.http://wtvr.com/2014/12/06/henrico-road-rage-arrest/ 

better to shake it off rather than to escalate these days. You just don't know what kind of crazy is out there anymore. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o_JtFBnFS1Y  that's how to handle ppl like that.

Edited by Radio
Example

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.