Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Sandy Hook families each gets $94k to settle lawsuits against Lanza estate

17 posts in this topic

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Sandy Hook families each gets $94k to settle lawsuits against Lanza estate

Americans are notorious for our litigiousness. One of the many curiosities of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings of December 14, 2012, is that, unlike other school shootings, the families of the alleged victims of alleged killer Adam Lanza had not filed lawsuits. (See my post of March 29, 2014, “Why are there no Sandy Hook lawsuits?”)

Two long years after the alleged massacre, however, some of them finally sued, although each victim family had already received MILLIONS of dollars in donationsfrom individual Facebook sites, organized Sandy Hook charities like United Way, and the $11.6 million Sandy Hook School Support Fund. Some of those Facebook and charity sites, curiously, had been created before the alleged massacre, that is, before the alleged victims actually became victims. See:

Three groups of defendants are the targets of lawsuits:

1. The manufacturer, distributor and seller of the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle allegedly wielded by Lanza.
  2. The town of Newtown and its board of education.
  3. The estate of Nancy Lanza — Adam’s mother whom he allegedly had killed before he allegedly drove to the school — for carelessly allowing her son access to the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle that he allegedly used in the alleged massacre. see full article
1 person likes this

There was a brigidare general that thought that the whole Sandy Hook was a hoax since certain things seemed to be out of place if this were a real event.  Especially since the school was already closed, it wasn't even open. 

Ah, I see the troll downvoted, rather than countering any of the stuff. What a sham. Please read the entire article and the comments. I will post some comments here but first to tell the troll fu, I will let this speak for itself.

Was Sandy Hook Elementary School already abandoned before the massacre?

In his recent interview with Wolfgang Halbig, the school safety consultant and former state trooper who calls the Dec. 14, 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting “a contrived scripted event” in the planning for 2-2½ years, Infowars reporterDan Bidondi said something very intriguing (beginning at the 50:45 mark in the video below): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrHD-mELhcs

Bidondi said: “Was this whole thing [Sandy Hook shooting] staged? Was it real? You have neighbors reporting the school’s been closed down for God knows how long…. They can’t understand why there were kids in that building because it was condemned.”

In a video that you can watch on YouTube, a man who calls himself “Jungle Surfer” claims to have found “proof” that Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed 5 years before the alleged massacre. Using the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine, Jungle Surfer says he found no Internet activity from the location of SHES at 12 Dickenson Dr, Sandy Hook, CT 06482.

Below is a screenshot I took of the Wayback Machine showing the school’s lack of Internet activity since the beginning of the year 2008 through 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. You can also see it for yourself by going here.

Click image to enlarge

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/shes-on-wayback-machine.jpg?w=500&h=166

Reader “Christopher Marlowe” wrote this comment on March 7, 2014, on a blog that posted Jungle Surfer’s video on the Wayback Machine:

The proof is sublime. The wayback machine isn’t perfect, but it doesn’t lie. The site was accessed each year, from 2000 to 2008, and then NOTHING until 2013.

The wayback machine uses the googlebot crawls to preserve pictures of the site on a given day. (Brief research reveals that the bots record a snapshot when the site is updated, but my own testing shows that there is a heavy tie-in to the amount of web traffic….)

Other dead sites show a drop-off similar to what we see in the sandy hoax school:
social.fmkozmo.comwebvan.comurbanfetch.com

cont

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/04/11/was-sandy-hook-elementary-school-already-abandoned-before-the-massacre/

Now from original article 

Fake “Newtown families” (Crisis Actors) didn’t mind when the Nancy Lanza Estate allowed its biggest asset (Lanza’s house) to get bulldozed — in the middle of their lawsuits.

http://i.imgur.com/Si5E6th.jpg

The Lanza house (plus the School) were bulldozed b/c neither contained fingerprints or DNA of the (fictional) occupants. Thus, both places had to be demolished before someone snuck inside to find ZERO fingerprints on the door handles and ZERO DNA/hair in the shower drains.

Sandy Hook was a fake shooting, staged to attack Home Schooling and outlaw AR-15 rifles. But Bushmaster AR-15 wasn’t used at Sandy Hoax, as proven by this official crime scene photo:

http://i.imgur.com/YEc5vVC.jpg

Sandy Hook TREASON (Why They Did It).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGDY1lck9g

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/08/21/sandy-hook-families-each-gets-94k-to-settle-lawsuits-against-lanza-estate/#comments

We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook - Full Video in Higher Quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

1 person likes this

Sandy Hook Documentary Isn’t About Sandy Hook: The Fortress and What’s Inside 

The release of the documentary, “We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook” by the group, Independent Media Solidarity has become a story of aggressive copyright fraud, a massive video upload movement and an unexpected Internet solidarity more than a story of the controversial Sandy Hook event itself.

The weakest link in a chain is the one you choose to break.

If you imagine manufactured events like 9/11, the Aurora theater shooting, Sandy Hook and others as links in the greater chain of deception, you might be close to understanding the circumstances in which these events are allowed to go unchecked. This chain of events cannot survive if any one of its links is broken.

On November 30th, the fortress that protects the truth about these grand deceptions was dealt a very different kind of blow. Unlike fleeting exposures or leaks of evidence that quickly get swept into the memory hole, this blow has caused a festering wound that will persist indefinitely. The opening act in this play, long in production was the release of the documentary, “We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook.” This, nearly 3 hours long video exposing the numerous anomalies and ongoing cover-up is in itself an important, historical document. But, it’s the stories behind this story that are becoming a phenomenon. cont

Now mr down voting troll, instead of down voting, how about you debate the facts?

Sandy Hook: Wolfgang Goes for Jugular in FOIA Hearing!

lots of videos/etc some guy also shaking in fear/ their gatekeeper cont

The two actors they caught rehersing and ablibbing lines (Certainly that one guy with the kids that were on his lawn, then dropped off by a bus, then I forget the rest of the story changes) is what gave me the "wtf" about Sandy Hook. There's alot more too, like how a kid that looks like he hit the bench 0 times a week managed to carry more guns than Cable in the 90s. Or why the "long gun" was in the trunk. I don't know what happened, I just know the offical story is shit. So let me counter that red, as I think Sandy Hook is worth keeping fresh in people minds. 

Must See New Revelations on Sandy Hook Hoax!

Sept 9 2015

im Fetzer, senior editor of VeteransTruthNetwork has some new information on Sandy Hook that most of you have not hear yet.  Jim reports we know much more today because Allan Powell has discovered a series of photos that show the Lanza home was empty and actually had to be furnished to serve as a prop!  Even the elementary school building had to be refurbished for the sake of making it appear to be an operating school, including photos of moving vans and putting furnishings in place!  Watch these videos for the latest information on Sandy Hook.  

cont

Other than inciting general fear and creating support for gun control, what was the purpose of the charade? 

Maybe it was another dry run to judge how much hoaxery the public will believe, which is probably just about anything the media shows the peeps. They have a really big show upcoming, maybe Project Blue Beam. The Russia-Syria mess seems to neatly coincide with a very shaky stock market. Now this money distribution. And Freddie Gray's parents have hit paydirt with a settlement in the millions. Seriously? The talking heads report it like they do the "migrants" invading Europe.

Where do these monies come from, duh, us. It's all funny money anyhow. Insurance companies are laughing all the way to the bank. Which owns them and everything else. I am disgusted and downright sick of human dumbasses who can't see the constant beat-down they are getting.

Edited by grav

Other than inciting general fear and creating support for gun control, what was the purpose of the charade

Maybe it was another dry run to judge how much hoaxery the public will believe, which is probably just about anything the media shows the peeps. They have a really big show upcoming, maybe Project Blue Beam. The Russia-Syria mess seems to neatly coincide with a very shaky stock market.

I am disgusted and downright sick of human dumbasses who can't see the constant beat-down they are getting.

1st bolded re) to identify people for their red list, money, to sell more "news", and instead of needing $5 million to fix a school, instead get $50 million for a new one and enrich the whole town of those who were involved (cia/etc)

2) They will still bring this out at some time, I heard some about it this morn, but when I am not sure (maybe during nebula/planet x time? idk

3) shaky stock market, who runs it? 

you who controls the stock market/etc. Who? Won't spoil it for you, everyone needs to learn this stuff so hear below:

Illuminati Mafia Revealed by Stew Webb, Jim Fetzer (8-11-15) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkRebFmKUt0 min 0-? In about 3 min it starts going deep but you need to listen to 0-? 

(How did they do it? well this tells you everything) 

(Real Bohemian Grove/etc)

Now if you can get someone to copy the video for you so you can listen to its entirety, that would be great (I know you have low bw), but if not just listen to the first 6 minutes as it will explain things on how its rigged so bad)

you who controls the stock market/etc. Who? Won't spoil it for you, everyone needs to learn this stuff so hear below:

Illuminati Mafia Revealed by Stew Webb, Jim Fetzer (8-11-15) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkRebFmKUt0 min 0-? In about 3 min it starts going deep but you need to listen to 0-? 

(How did they do it? well this tells you everything) 

(Real Bohemian Grove/etc)

Now if you can get someone to copy the video for you so you can listen to its entirety, that would be great (I know you have low bw), but if not just listen to the first 6 minutes as it will explain things on how its rigged so bad)

I'll  try to watch tomorrow in free gb time. Thanks for the 6 minutes advice.

I'll  try to watch tomorrow in free gb time. Thanks for the 6 minutes advice.

great since it will be free for you, I would recommend rip all the stuff you want (can listen in full then at your convience) using  en.savefrom.net (copy/paste url in there and click dl) then you can listen to stuff offline

:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.