Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Woman who had sex with 1,000+ men was a man

3 posts in this topic

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Remember DCG’s post on Crystal Warren, a UK woman who blames her parents for her promiscuity — for having “slept with” more than a thousand men?

Crystal Warren

At the time, I expressed some incredulity that so many men could have sexual intercourse with a woman so ugly, that if you put her head over a man’s body, you’d see how masculine she looks. Little did I know I had stumbled onto the truth.

Crystal Warren is actually Christopher Snowden, a man.

The UK’s Daily Mail reports, Feb. 3, 2012, that appearing on the TV show “This Morning,” 42-year-old Warren made the startling confession that she used to be a man. She was born Christopher Snowden and changed gender in 2005.

Warren told The Sun that even when she was young she felt as though she was a female trapped in a boy’s body – a condition known as gender dysphoria. Her parents realised from a young age – and her dad even bought her a skirt for her fourth birthday.

As a teenager, Christopher Snowden would stay at home to try on his mother’s clothes, when his parents were out of the house: “One day when I was 14 I was at the swimming pool with my mum and feeling very depressed and she just told me, ‘Don’t worry, I know what’s going on. You’re not gay — you’re just not in the right body’.”

Eventually, in 2002 Snowden began having hormone and laser treatment to remove body hair and develop a 38B bust. He underwent counselling before finally having full gender reassignment surgery seven years ago.

This is a sick individual.. See full article

Sorry for pickin' on ya the other day rbear...turns out your not as nuts as I thought you were.

I'm going to go hurl now

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.