Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Everything is Fake: Top 40 Pieces of Fakery in Our World

32 posts in this topic

Contributing Writer for Wake Up World A great many things in our society today are fake. From news and marketing to science and politics, our world is filled with an extraordinary amount of lies, deception, disinformation, misinformation, fakery, fraud, facades, mirages and propaganda

The good thing though is that once you awaken to the deception, you can use it as a tool for raising your consciousness. The idea that virtually everything is fake can be empowering rather than depressing. Sure, we’ve all felt overwhelmed, sad, angry and impotent at times when we’ve seen just how easily our (mis)leaders can fool the masses with sophistry and empty rhetoric, but they’ve all been placed there to challenge us to wake up more quickly and fully, and reclaim our world. Here’s my list of the top 40 pieces of fakery in our world today: cont

2 people like this

Also see

Open or Closed? Obama, Pentagon Remain Quiet About Gitmo ‘Double Agent Factory’

As President Barack Obama’s final term comes to a close next year, talk has been trending about whether or not he will make good on one of his fundamental campaign promises made back in 2008. Will he close Washington’s perennial eyesore, the War on Terror’s official detention center at Guantanamo Bay? Probably, albeit at the last minute. The function of Gitmo was never actually about incarcerate dangerous terrorists and keeping them “off the streets.” Most knowledgeable military pundits will even admit that there are very few, if any, actual organic terrorists locked-up at Gitmo. So what is its real purpose then?

‘Penny Lane’ – CIA’s Club Med for Islamic double agents. So putting aside mainstream talking points, when one really looks closely at the Gitmo facility, an much bigger and more profound question emerges: where can the US groom, train and redeploy all of the double agents churning out of Gitmo? Back in 2013 and 2014, 21WIRE informed readers about the Pentagon’s terrorist conveyor belt being run out of Gitmo: Penny Lane was setup in the aftermath of 9/11 and in use until 2006, the CIA used it to train terrorists to be double agents, meant to infiltrate Al Qaeda terror cells. Penny Lane was named after the Beatles tune and was connected to another secret facility called Strawberry Fields a name also taken from the british rock group. We were told that the operation had been successful in its scope but the fact is, the CIA ‘lost touch’ with many of its newly trained double agents. The Penny Lane facility was unlike any other building in the Guantanamo Bay prison area, as it was said to have beds, kitchens and a patio for its prisoners. The money to pay informants and double agents was also provided for by the CIA under the codename ‘Pledge.’ In fact, the Pentagon and CIA’s Gitmo graduate class includes some of the global war on terror’s most prominent Takfiri reality stars – like Libya’s militant governor of Tripoli, Abdel Hakim Belhadj, and the Chechen terrorist group Kata’ib Mohadzherin’s leader Airat Vakhitov – who were both imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba circa 2002-2003, after being captured by U.S. forces in Afghanistan. Both were released – effectively redeployed into the field but under a new chain of command, before filtering back into fighting regions to lead organize Al-Qaeda-types Islamist militant groups – both active leaders in countries that the US and NATO have been actively vying for regime change – in Libya and Syria. Spy chiefs believed this was the best system, mainly because anyone who ‘did time’ in Gitmo were showered with instant street credibility in militant circles making them ideal covert informants and Takfirist cult leaders. During secret intelligence briefings, western spooks will have our bureaucrats believe that this is essential to national security, when in reality, all Washington is doing here is spreading terrorism and keeping terrorist paramilitary fighting units, like ISIS and al Nusra, in business and free to wreak havoc against nations the Anglo-Americans seek to antagonize and destabilize – in countries like Syria, Libya and Iraq, and later in Russia and also in western China. In fact, it’s a pretty safe bet that ANY high-profile ‘Gitmo Graduate’ is working with western intelligence and security agencies on some level. It turns out now that US states do not want Washington’s spook school casualties dumped in their state or federal penitentiaries. Where will Washington move its operation..?

cont

I see some duchebag downvoted my post. I am only using logical sense in that they didn't visit the cont link and probably are in denial of the facts. Why doesn't this magnificent person just step forward and say "I down voted" and give a discussion on the information presented, and as to why they gave me a down vote? I am curious of their logic and how they came to the conclusion to dismiss the whole article.

I am sure they will like this one as well. (sarcasm)

Hidden Human History 2015, All You Know is Wrong

“A piece of information as to how the world has been put together, I think that is something is this but please decide for yourself. Our history is not what we think!” Nick Mercer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiHBStJbTGE

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/205307/hidden_human_history_2015_all_you_know_is_wrong/ (video/etc) <------- great video explaining alot, the first video is kind of boring but this one is super)

cont

Time Travel in the Bermuda Triangle 

But the notorious Bermuda Triangle hasn’t given up all its secrets. The show also explores the Triangle’s connection to UFOs, a secret navy base, and a possible link to a vanished ancient civilization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9B-CayqL7A

source

Edited by rbear
+

My top two are:

Fake history

Fake religion

... and they both pretty much cover everything!

1 person likes this

I see some duchebag downvoted my post. I am only using logical sense in that they didn't visit the cont link and probably are in denial of the facts. Why doesn't this magnificent person just step forward and say "I down voted" and give a discussion on the information presented, and as to why they gave me a down vote? I am curious of their logic and how they came to the conclusion to dismiss the whole article.

Yeah, no need for that. I'll regreen ya. You deserve a green here.

It's funny you posted this here today. Below is something I posted yesterday
on another thread where everyone was arguing about current events. Made
me wanna puke!

Each and everyone of you here are part of a gigantic social experiment,
and each of you have been willingly playing along without even realizing
it.

In your life, you have taken their bait! Don't you get sick and tired how
everyday another story comes around? SARS, bird flu, ebola, war on terror,
Benghazi, fake birth certificates, asteroids, and now all the other current
bullshit? It's come down to everyone can no longer think for themselves.

Yeah, you've all been played like a dime store drum!

Sorry, that's just the way it is.

what do we win c.m., it is a game sho. or do we at least get paid, most guinea pits get a reward. I want something out of it, besides knowledge

It's funny you posted this here today. Below is something I posted yesterday
on another thread where everyone was arguing about current events. Made
me wanna puke!

Each and everyone of you here are part of a gigantic social experiment,
and each of you have been willingly playing along without even realizing
it.

In your life, you have taken their bait! Don't you get sick and tired how
everyday another story comes around? SARS, bird flu, ebola, war on terror,
Benghazi, fake birth certificates, asteroids, and now all the other current
bullshit? It's come down to everyone can no longer think for themselves.

Yeah, you've all been played like a dime store drum!

Sorry, that's just the way it is.

CM  just to put my two cents in.   For everyone of those topics you named that hits the mainstream media .  5 to 10+ different theories pop up  and everyone has their own claim as to which theory is the truth .  Even the completely outlandish theories  have their benefactors .

That is one of the reason I question most of them.   No one is ever going to get to the bottom of any of them if they give credit to all of them .

if some of the more easily ego bruised people can't take opposing questions  like adults. They are the ones that are truly harming  the search for the truth .

That is why I wonder who is actually  taking  the bait  or for that matter obfuscating the truth ?

I've noticed many people on these sites enjoy posting their opinion based on their personal feelings .  They go looking for articles that fit their opinion and discount everything else .  Everyone should know that once personal feelings are involved  the truth becomes very elusive .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.