Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Open Nudity In Rotten Apple New York Only Beginning

5 posts in this topic

:angry: I am far from a prude. If semi-attractive females wish to parade around around skyclad who am I to argue? So New York streetwalkers want to display their assets - or lack thereof - for their pimps to future johns for ready cash so be it. This has been ongoing since Adam and Eve noted their anatomical differences in greater detail.

I always grin about gender. Why? Men make such big deals about two oversize mounds of fatty tissue. Women go bananas - no pun intended - over an overgrown blood artery. :DWsKVPL: Since there are only males and females that pretty much settles the issue.

I digress. :blush: If parents take young children to New York they may wish to invest in blinders for the children or else take along a copy of Nudity For Dummies:ohmy: What are those Mommy? :sad: What are those for Daddy? :JSfrXsb: 

This plague of corruption will spread nationwide. :vFpL81r: Open public nudity will give way to open sex acts which will also be protected by some moronic statute somewhere. :angry: Pretty soon parents will have to keep their children from public places. Nudity, sex and perversion will take over both night and day.

Think I am whistling Dixie? Which I do frequently. I prophesized the legalization of illegal drugs, widespread public nudity, surrender of United States to its enemies, lethal forced vaccines, widespread legal murder of babies, a homegrown tyranny and many other horrors over the decades which have come to pass. :sleep:

Open public nudity is just a small blip on my radar but an important one.

In order to destroy the Republic completely all barriers must first fall. Comprehend? :grouphug:

I thought that open nudity was called Streaking . The way this country is going it appears now days anything gos thats a little twisted .

First comes the destruction of family unit then gay marriage now the 12 previsions .  They are turning people into animals . 

12 'Perversions' http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Tom-DeLay-Justice-Department-perversions/2015/06/30/id/652929/

Being naked in public has rarely been a crime in this country. The crime is in the reaction it causes. 

Being naked in public has rarely been a crime in this country. The crime is in the reaction it causes. 

isnt that how it is with almost everything these days.

Maybe if we could just get Open Nudity going on around the White House maybe the muzzie president will have to kill himself, and our country will have a chance of surviving. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.