Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Open Message To Israel Leaders

2 posts in this topic

A Muslim has delivered the United States to the enemies of Israel. Immediate action is now required to prevent a nuclear buildup which will directly threaten the people of Israel. I suggest a complete break of all diplomatic relations between Israel and the United States which has been usurped by totally corrupt serpents without souls. The USA is now officially a tyranny. I would say hang all the traitors publicly but I doubt there is enough rope to do so. Action is required to take out all Iran threats. ALL IRAN THREATS! If only a hole in the ground remains then more the better. Good riddance to bad rubbish! This will mean a total removal of the blanket of protection provided by God. So be it. American scum have spat on God for decades. All bridges have now been burned. The corrupt tyranny in place will call for actions against any Israel strikes. I will never take arms against Israel. NEVER! I would expand this theme but I am just so damn angry. Open treason openly condoned affecys me that way. No cute images this time.

This is just too :padllbli: serious! :angry:

Who is to decide who the 'traitors' are? I am sure your 'traitor' is different than my 'traitor'. But I do agree that diplomatic ties to Israel need to be severed. It is time that child learned to swim, or sink and die. This is coming from a jew, btw. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.