Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Terror Attack on high-speed train in France foiled by two U.S Marines

14 posts in this topic

OOH RAH!!!!!!

Good job guys !!!!

"As a gunman on an Amsterdam-to-Paris train was about to launch an attack by loading his Kalashnikov he was surprised by two U.S. Marines in civilian clothing, a senior European counterterrorism official told CNN.

The gunman fired on them with a handgun, the official said. He wounded at least one of them, but was overpowered.

The suspect had several weapons and lots of ammunition, the official said, saying the Marines prevented a massacre."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/21/europe/france-train-shooting/index.html

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

Im sorry i call b.s.just so happens these 2 marines where there.i am very skeptical about anything msm puts out.the first videos i watched about this.no one mentions that the americans where marines

Im sorry i call b.s.just so happens these 2 marines where there.i am very skeptical about anything msm puts out.the first videos i watched about this.no one mentions that the americans where marines

You call BS because you cannot believe two Marines could be on a train in France ?  Maybe they missed a sign that said no US Marines in civilian clothing allowed on trains in France ? Lol

As the facts develop in the case they found out they were two Marines a British citizen and a French actor .

The latest report says the Marines thought he was acting suspiciously then heard him loading the rifle in a bathroom .  Maybe if you move past the first report you heard you would actually understand how the situation developed .

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=472_1440194057
.so oregan national guard and af are marines now???

that seems like a very credible source ? Lol

But so far I'm still sticking with the French interior minister's opinion .

from the  original  link ............

"Calling the attack "an attack of barbaric violence," Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said the anti-terrorism prosecutor's office in Paris will investigate.

He expressed "gratitude and admiration" for the Marines help."

regardless it's still affirmed that it was US military I bet that puts your nads in a bunch .

Edited by Falling down
1 person likes this

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=472_1440194057
.so oregan national guard and af are marines now???

be honest did you copy that video and make that claim? That account was made up for that specific reason to take credit on that video there are no other post or videos from that account. 

and everyone has verified that one of the Americans was hurt.  It sure seems like he would've mentioned whether his bro or their friend was in the hospital doesn't it? 

No thats awesome but facts are facts!!everyone should want true facts.i am sorry i question the msm.they put out whatever they want really quick!!

I did not make that account.as above where i stated i am just looking for the facts and dont jump on msm nods with there BREAKING NEWS every 3 minutes changing their story.i am not attacking you and will not argue.i will keep lookin for new info

I'm amazed that the CNN headline actually called the bad guy an :ISLAMIST Attacker!" Wow, getting some  Testicular Fortitude CNN!! ???

I did not make that account.as above where i stated i am just looking for the facts and dont jump on msm nods with there BREAKING NEWS every 3 minutes changing their story.i am not attacking you and will not argue.i will keep lookin for new info

I generally doubt MSM because they rushed to  to be first to get the story and generally confuse information .

I waited three hours after I first found out about the attack checked other sources and saw how it developed before I posted this thread . I'm sorry but if there is a consensus and consistency among MSM stories. I will take their opinion over some nuts claim on the Internet .

The problem I find with many people on these sites is that they preform a opinion and go looking only for information that fits their opinion .

Myself I look at all the information then form a opinion I do not go into a story with a pre formed opinion .

Edited by Falling down
2 people like this

I'm amazed that the CNN headline actually called the bad guy an :ISLAMIST Attacker!" Wow, getting some  Testicular Fortitude CNN!! ???

lol

I wonder what Obama will call it if he addresses the issue ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.